Thinking about trying a creampie.

Thinking about cleaning up a creampie from my hotwife after she fucks. Want to hear other stories of husbands who do it? Do you enjoy it? How does it taste? Do you eat her bull's cum?
get in to it. it is very hot to watch another man cumming in my wife. we have done it and i absolutely love it. it is so erotic to watch it, up close, the cock throbbing and pulsating and shooting in her pussy. just glorious.
i enjoy it to bits.

taste? eclectic. salty, umami and it is more like the idea of doing it.

yes i do.

get into it. but dont just dive into it.

enjoy the view. savour the sight.
get a whiff of the aroma. it is fucking intoxicating.

then gently kiss it, slight taste, before you relish it.

dan

Reactions: unvme
Thinking about cleaning up a creampie from my hotwife after she fucks. Want to hear other stories of husbands who do it? Do you enjoy it? How does it taste? Do you eat her bull's cum?
Yes i have done it. I have licked my wifes used pussy and i have fucked her used worn out stretched sore pussy. It was all incredible and exciting, she tasted so so good and all sorts of wet, i also loved how loose and messy her pussy felt i could hardly feel anything but it all still made me cum quicker than i ever have. My wife also enjoyed giving me her used pussy the most of anything

For the longest time, this was a no go for me. However, after reading about the different men on this site that enjoy it, my curiosity got the best of me. For a while, there wasn’t even the opportunity because my wife wasn’t fucking guys bare. However, over th3 past year, she has found a regular fuck buddy and they agreed to a “monogamous” fucking relationship so condoms wouldn’t be required. Since they started, he has filled her pussy nearly 50 times and sent her home. While I don’t always get cleanup duties, it has happened quite frequently and is something we both enjoy.

My favorite is fucking her soaking wet, cum filled pussy. For me, nothing beats using another man’s cum for lube. It is so hot feeling her slippery tunnel and hearing the squish of juices as I pump her pussy. This lifestyle opens up a lot of doors. It just comes down to whether you want to experiment or not. We don’t like everything , but definitely enjoy far more than we don’t when we try something new!

For the longest time, this was a no go for me. However, after reading about the different men on this site that enjoy it, my curiosity got the best of me. For a while, there wasn’t even the opportunity because my wife wasn’t fucking guys bare. However, over th3 past year, she has found a regular fuck buddy and they agreed to a “monogamous” fucking relationship so condoms wouldn’t be required. but definitely enjoy far more than we don’t when we try something new!

eating or sloppy seconds

i love eating my wifes creampies and that was always the plan. while i also wanted sloppys, the urge to clean her out was too great.

what happened was, this guy was fucking her. long deep strokes. we had already practised creampies at this point and he had given us his new med certs and my wife and i worked out her safe days (rhythm method).

so as he was fucking her, he said he was cumming. wife wife told him to cum inside. he looked at me and gave him the go ahead. he happily agreed.

and then he came with loud grunting. my wife moaned too. as he slowed down, i asked him to keep on fucking my wife for a little more. i wanted his sperm and her juices to mix up well.

see, i usually dive in when there's a creampie and i love eating my wifes creampies. while i also wanted sloppy seconds, the urge to clean her out was too great.

until one day when our partner came twice in a row.

he came first in her pussy and then continued fucking her until he came on her stomach and chest.

after he pulled out, i hovered over her, wondering what in blazes do i do next. my wife looked at me in puzzlement, expecting me to eat her out.....

then i lay on her, with his sperm and sweat between our bodies and put my cock in her well lubed pussy.

the feeling was so intense. it slid in like thro soft butter. JUST FUCKING GLORIOUS. with our bodies so slippery and my cock in soft butter. i began slowly fucking her as he watched.

we were at the side of the bed and i called him over to us. he walked over to us and his cock was covered in a mixture of sperm, my wife’s juices, sweat and lubricant. i kissed my wife and as i did so, i pulled him closer and brought his cock in-between our lips.

and got him to move it to and fro. that was just so fucking erotic. i came in seconds.

it was fucking amazing.

That’s post orgasm blues
well that's what i thought too.

but in the midst of an enjoyable cuck session. i came as he was ploughing her. then later he came in her.
soon after i found myself right 'tween her legs enjoying the fruits of their labour.
so i cant say it is post orgasm blues. i think because its my own and it does not stimulate me or turn me on, but i cant say for certain.

My history
First time a girl let me cum in her mouth then wanted to kiss me I said no way.
One girl swallowed my load then wanted to kiss me, she said it really turned her on. I did and she loved it. Was a couple of minutes after she swallowed but I could easily taste it. This was befor I was in college, always in my car.
I was about 20, doing a super hot cheating on her fiancee 20 yo girl I knew from church. Was a long term deal with her. She was very primm & propper. She talked me into going down on her after we fucked. She'd cum fast and hard.
I learned girls loved it so I was OK with it.
Present day, wife and I get with a guy we know for sexy fun. Him and I have no problem going down on her after one of us has fucked her. She wipes off but she's still a mess down there. We do it because she gets off pretty quick.