Thinking about my wife with other men

Long ago, I incorrectly thought that my wife was having an affair with a friend of mine. Initially, I was a bit worried but increasingly I found that the thought of it turned me on. I was even a little disappointed when I realised my mistake. But when it was obvious she was getting attention from other guys, I used that to create a kinky narrative for our sex talk during foreplay. She bought into it and then began to shape the narrative herself, making clear choices about the ‘type’ of men we imagined her having sex with. It took a long time, but she took the initiative and turned the fantasy into reality earlier this year.

I can’t even get hard anymore unless I fantasize about my wife with men with huge cocks. Message me to see her!
I want to see your wife I’ll let you see my hard cock too, and you can tell me if it’s the kind of cock you wanna see fucking her maybe you wanna see multiple cocks fuck her that was always my fantasy the wife with a nice little cream pie gangbang

Reactions: Hossein
I want to see your wife I’ll let you see my hard cock too, and you can tell me if it’s the kind of cock you wanna see fucking her maybe you wanna see multiple cocks fuck her that was always my fantasy the wife with a nice little cream pie gangbang
And I’ve seen your wife Johnny she is fucking hot. I’d fuck her in a heartbeat.

I’m definitely the same way. I think about my wife being used by other men constantly throughout the day. I really think she would love to please multiple guys at the same time, but her religious upbringing prevents her from allowing herself sexual freedom. it is so easy to see when she is in Vegas and flirting with guys at the day club how much she enjoys their attention.

View attachment 2183889
She is hot😍

WifewantstoPlay

• Fresh cuckold community, share your wife photos or cuckold lifestyle experience here, search bulls to fuck.

Quick Navigation

User Menu