The sluts that got away...

This is not technically a cheating wife story but wasn't sure where else to put it and, who knows, maybe that's what these girls turned into...

I was just reminiscing about some experience I had in the past and wondering how these naughty girls turned out.

One time, when I was on break from my now wife, buddy and me went out to a bar for Halloween. We ended up meeting up with a hot "naughty cop" chick and her somewhat plump friend and were invited back to their place. My friend was married and made me promise if he went out with me, I wouldn't let him get into any "situations". Well, he told the plump chick he was married and she lost interest, then funny enough, got a call from her boyfriend and went off into her room and closed the door. That left us both with naughty cop chick who suggested we watch a movie. The DVD player in the common room was having some issues so she suggested we all go watch a movie in her room, where the only furniture was her bed. In a move that I deeply regret to this day, I insisted on my friend's behalf that we could probably get the DVD player working. I felt like if we went into the bedroom, things would happen that he didn't want to get involved in. Sure enough, we got the DVD player working and as we got into the movie, I started putting the moves on naughty cop. She cozied up to me and first my hand was on her thigh, then at some point I kissed her neck and we started kissing a bit. I noticed as this was doing on, her hand was on my friend's leg, then at some point I saw her brushing her fingers across his neck. I could tell he was having conflicted feelings and kept trying to keep her attention on me. It was rather awkward and at some point, it was quite late and he had to get home, so I gave her a last kiss and we left. She called me the next week and wanted me to meet her out somewhere but I was out with friends and somehow just never called her again after that. I think in my mind, at the time, she wasn't girlfriend material, although now I wonder if I was too hasty haha...

My buddy and I have talked about that night a couple times over the years and now, especially that his marriage is practically sexless, we both are like "wtf were we thinking?" Why didn't we just give naughty cop the spitroasting she obviously wanted? It seems crazy now that we actively sabotaged what could have been an epic night of tag-teaming this hot college chick (we were in our 30s at the time). It got me thinking recently - She's now 30-something and likely married. Did she ever get the MMF she was looking for? Does her husband know what a naughty cop his wife was?

I had another incident where I had been dating this girl for a few weeks and, after the club one night, we were heading to my cousin's house. My cousis was driving my SUV because I was quite drunk and my date and I were in the back with a friend of my cousins. This girl was all over me... somehow we started fucking, right there in the car with 3 other people aournd us. I don't even remember what clothing she had to remove that I was able to get it in her but somehow it happened and first she was on top of my lap, facing me, then at some point I remember bending her over the seat and fucking her from behind. Then at some point I noticed she had her hand in the crotch of my cousin's friend, rubbing his dick through his pants. He was totally weirded out and probably afraid I'd get mad, which, to be honest, back then I probably would have unfortunately. Anyway, he kept pushing her hand away and told me about it after. I broke up with her not too long after that, although that's a whole other story. I know she's married now with kids and I'm pretty sure the guy she married is the guy she started dating after we sort of broke up but she kept occasionally meeting up with me to fuck. I'm pretty sure he knew what he was getting into and I bet she's a hotwife now.

Anyone else have stories about slutty women they encountered who "got away"...

Mine was Tracy. She & I were fuck buddies right after my ex wife and I split up. We met when she and her ex boyfriend answered an ad I had in a Swingers magazine. (This was 1989, before Al Gore invented the internet) I went and fucked her while he watched and had a blast with her. Several months later, they split up because he just generally a dick, and she was tired of it. She called me and told me, and wanted to get together. We fucked like rabbits for several months, every chance we got. We even went to an adult drive in theater one night and parked in the back row. She wanted me to bend her over the trunk of the car and fuck her right there! We did it, and several other guys came over and watched. They all ended up fucking her too and she loved every minute of it! She pretty much had it all. Good looking blonde, slim with nice ass and titties, was fun, not bitchy or me, me, me type, good Mom to her 2 little girls, but the thing that bugged me about her was a thing that would turn me away from any other woman.....she smoked. I never mentioned it because I didn't think it was my place to dictate what she chose to do or not do. We were both openly seeing other people too, so we just kind of eventually drifted apart. Looking back, I should have been more willing to work towards a serious relationship with an instant lifestyle partner that loved it as much as I did. I hope she's doing well, wherever she is. 🙂

I had 2 buddies that we went out drinking all the time and we were always meeting women and trying to get into their pants. My friend had met this chick that had 2 friends and we went drinking and then made it back to my place. My friend ended up with the girl he wanted, my other friend hooked up with another one and I ended up with Alicia. She was tiny, brown eyes and kind of cute, so I went for it. We had been swimming earlier in the day and it took me all of 30 seconds to get her swimsuit off and was fucking her. She was cool so when we were done we were talking and hanging out. She had a boyfriend but she hung out with her friends a lot. Even then it was a turn-on knowing she had a boyfriend and was freely fucking me, a guy she had just met.

We met up with the chicks again a couple days later and my friend wanted to fuck Alicia this time. Alicia and I were hitting it off and then that night my friend was hitting on her. I didn't really care but I could tell she wanted me and we were flirting to each other. My friend asked me what's up and I said she wants me but if you want to fuck her go for it. When we went back to the group my friend was still hitting on her hard and she was looking at me like she wanted a rescue. After a while he wore her down and she went with him him into the bedroom. He fucked her good and and later everyone left except for Alicia and she wanted me to give her a ride home. She told me she liked me but why did I want her to fuck me friend. I was nice but I said you have a boyfriend anyway and my buddies and I always swap our girlfriends like that. When we were talking I was getting horny and I told her I wanted to fuck her again and my other friend also wanted to fuck her. She was quiet for a while as she was thinking about what I said and I did not know is she was disgusted or what. I looked at her, held her face up from her chin and I said what are you thinking. I started to kiss her and make out with her and fucked her before I took her home.

She ended up fucking all of us several times over the next few weeks. She broke up with her boyfriend and wanted to date me. I didn't want to at the time and let her go. I still look back at her and think she was exactly what I wanted and I foolishly let her go. I always think about her and wonder where she is and how many guys she is fucking.

From 15 to 20 years old, I had a girlfriend who was 2 years older than me. She was hot - small woman, big tits, and some large meaty pussy lips. Add in she 'really' liked to fuck, and was a true 3 hole woman - when she was about to cum, she really liked me to ram my cock in her ass, set her off! I had my first mfm with her and a large cocked older guy. Going on in our relationship she would tell me about other guys she'd fuck. Her school friend separated and moved in with us, that was a lot of fun, as we'd have a friend over and all fuck in the same bed. At one point, 2 of my male friends moved in with us, and a 3 of us would have great fun fucking her. Finally, when I was 20, she started going taking some classes at the local college, I was working. So she started going out and fucking a fair few guys, and me being young (and foolish) got jealous and we broke up. Was maybe 30 years later, I had not seen nor heard from her when we connected on FB. Brought up memories, for sure. (no, we have not got together)

Reactions: JaknSuz