That moment her bulls cock enters her .

I still often stroke and cum to the early memories of encounters where I was able to watch and photograph KK being penetrated, up close, so intimate.

Sometimes during those moments a pang of guilt or shame would pop up - a stranger's cock so close to KK's open, wet lips, just a second from penetration; should I stop him, block his cock from pushing past her lips? I never did...

This is an older shot, but so fucking delicious - a stranger's cock just sliding into KK, his cock-head just past her inner lips...

kk_pene_1.jpg

I still often stroke and cum to the early memories of encounters where I was able to watch and photograph KK being penetrated, up close, so intimate.

Sometimes during those moments a pang of guilt or shame would pop up - a stranger's cock so close to KK's open, wet lips, just a second from penetration; should I stop him, block his cock from pushing past her lips? I never did...

This is an older shot, but so fucking delicious - a stranger's cock just sliding into KK, his cock-head just past her inner lips...

View attachment 2052492
That's a great photo .So sexy .Yes I know that feeling of doubt as the guy positions his erect cock ready to penetrate my wife but I know my wife wants it so I'm powerless.I have the mixed feelings of excitement and inadequacy as he pushes into her parting her lips the full length of his cock slipping deep inside her .I know she needs more than my cock and that I get sexual pleasure from seeing her fucked and knowing he will cum inside my wife .

That's a great photo .So sexy .Yes I know that feeling of doubt as the guy positions his erect cock ready to penetrate my wife but I know my wife wants it so I'm powerless.I have the mixed feelings of excitement and inadequacy as he pushes into her parting her lips the full length of his cock slipping deep inside her .I know she needs more than my cock and that I get sexual pleasure from seeing her fucked and knowing he will cum inside my wife .
My two greatest passions, along for the ride with my penetration fetish include fuck-licking her, and touching her clit and labia while she's being fucked. I like being in close, being able to see every fascinating details as their anatomy interacts so damn deliciously.