Talk about her pussy - a game/challenge

My wife’s pussy is very challenged right now. It is too tight. To fix her pussy requires vaginal dilation. To put it simply, her pussy needs stretched out to accommodate a cock. That is done by carefully inserting graduated sizes of dildos. It has to.be done three times a week until it is stretched to the size needed. It has been a year without sex. I couldn’t get my normal sized cock into her no matter how much lube I used to make it slippery. It was just too tight. So I am prepared to do what it takes to stretch it out. I would love some help. You would have to play with my wife’s pussy for a half an hour. But she cannot orgasm. An orgasm tightens it up. But you can cum by whatever means means she is comfortable with when it comes to you. She is free to do whatever she wants to keep you coming back. When her pussy is stretched out she is free to fuck anyone she wants. Think of the sexual tension that will have built up and how tight her pussy will be. She will be like a virgin.View attachment 2232392View attachment 2232393View attachment 2232394
I would enjoy helping stretch her tight pussy, I really enjoy a nice tight pussy so stretching he will be a pleasure