Taking a little risk

Well uhm Hi lmao, been a while since I got on here, but you know, desperate times...
So I was in a discussion with my man recently,when he was a little bit drunk of course and he told me about how he'd actually love it if I went away without telling him, or maybe actually lied about where I'd, stay away for a week or so and end up getting fucked by another guy while I send him the videos afterward
As crazy as it might sound, I'm all for the fun of it honestly l, and it does sound like something I'd be down for lmao
If you're in the states or Australia, I'd really appreciate it if you hit me up
Those are the two places I'm more comfortable with :)
Thank you
And oh yeah, don't hit me up if you're camera shyIMG_20240510_145630.jpgng

Last edited:
That sounds very erotic, I hope you have a friend you can confide in about were you end up for safety!
i hope you have a fantastic time

Well uhm Hi lmao, been a while since I got on here, but you know, desperate times...
So I was in a discussion with my man recently,when he was a little bit drunk of course and he told me about how he'd actually love it if I went away without telling him, or maybe actually lied about where I'd, stay away for a week or so and end up getting fucked by another guy while I send him the videos afterward
As crazy as it might sound, I'm all for the fun of it honestly l, and it does sound like something I'd be down for lmao
If you're in the states or Australia, I'd really appreciate it if you hit me up
Those are the two places I'm more comfortable with :)
Thank you
And oh yeah, don't hit me up if you're camera shyView attachment 2107431ng
And maybe visit Zanzibar when u can. Beautiful beaches n the memories will be unforgettable