sucking cock and wearing panties

Not feminized at all. I wouldn't care one way or the other but my wife doesn't like it. She wants to cuckold a 'man' and have what the casual observer thinks is a man's man as her husband in public. So, no to the panties. However, she wanted me eating her freshly fucked pussy from the very first time. In fact she wanted it even more than me and I wanted it pretty bad. But, strangely, she did not want me to even touch her lover's cock much less suck it. Go figure. To each their own and she's the boss. But after a few years and a few "accidents" where they were 69 over my face and his cock popped out of her pussy and into my face and "accidentally" in my mouth, she realized no one would get turned into a frog. She slowly warmed to the idea of me cleaning his cock afterward and fluffing him for her to start with once in a while. Eventually having me suck him off and swallow his cum straight from the source. That's as bi as she allows and that's plenty far enough for me.
Good for you that sounds really nice. You get the best of both worlds little cock. Little Cunt can taste the two together. What a sweet mix.

Reactions: nicebiguy
¿Cuántos hombres chupan pollas en bragas? ¿Y limpian al amante de su esposa después de que se la folla? ¿Empezaste a hacerlo tú solo o fue idea de ella o decisión mutua?

Primero decir que nuestra respuesta tal vez no le gusta a a alguno aca porque desde ser solo una pareja swinger bisexuales los dos y teniendo muchisima experiencia en ser penetrados juntos y por grupos de amigos nunca me pongo su ropa ni soy sumiso