Stretched pussy

Almost anything will stretch my wife till she can no longer feel me. When she is excited she gets wetter and opens up more so pretty much most guys are bigger than me. Even without anything else there is already limited feeling so once she is wet there is pretty much nothing left.

Almost anything will stretch my wife till she can no longer feel me. When she is excited she gets wetter and opens up more so pretty much most guys are bigger than me. Even without anything else there is already limited feeling so once she is wet there is pretty much nothing left.
Hot👍🏻

My wife is getting looser for some reason. She can now fit a 7x5.5 inch dildo. A year or so ago she couldn't.
When I fuck her after the dildo I can tell she's even looser than usual. Usually it's pretty quick to go back to its usual tightness.
When we were first together she was the tightest I've ever had.

My wife is getting looser for some reason. She can now fit a 7x5.5 inch dildo. A year or so ago she couldn't.
When I fuck her after the dildo I can tell she's even looser than usual. Usually it's pretty quick to go back to its usual tightness.
When we were first together she was the tightest I've ever had.
I have exactly the same situation with my wife. It's incredible how she changed. The feeling of penetrate her after the big dildo is speechless, first time was like "wow, what is that"! 😂

Anyone has there wifes bull stretch her till she no longer feels you.. that's me now
My wife's bull/boyfriend has a MUCH bigger cock than me. He has definitely resized her pussy. I don't think it will ever grip my dick the way it used to.

Her pussy now has several stages after she's been with him.
1) Fucking her immediately after. Her pussy is puffy and swollen. It's like fucking warm, wet cloud that caresses my dick all over.
2) Fucking her a day or two after. Her pussy is a cavern, gaping and stretched. I can practically feel the air around my dick.
3) Fucking her a week or so after (If she miraculously goes that long between seeing him). Her pussy is loose, but there's still some friction. At the right angles I can just hit the spots she loves.
That's about as good as it gets. She hasn't gone more than 3 weeks without his cock inside since she started seeing him last summer.

Lisa never let me fuck her again after she started fucking other guys, but over the years she has clearly gotten bigger.

The biggest jump came when we lived in NC for 1.5 years. She was black-owned for most of that time and her bull had a cock that was so thick he could literally hide a beer can behind it. He would have her climb on and slow ride it so he wouldn't cum too fast and she would sit all the way down on it and just sit there. I knew he was stretching her out big time.

If she let me fuck her now I doubt she would know I was in her and I doubt she would provide enough contact to make me cum.

1st pic is from about 22 years ago. Second pic is a couple of years ago. Permanently stretched out.

Attachments

• 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 22
  • import_1547496332090_32835.jpg
    import_1547496332090_32835.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 27
My wife's bull/boyfriend has a MUCH bigger cock than me. He has definitely resized her pussy. I don't think it will ever grip my dick the way it used to.

Her pussy now has several stages after she's been with him.
1) Fucking her immediately after. Her pussy is puffy and swollen. It's like fucking warm, wet cloud that caresses my dick all over.
2) Fucking her a day or two after. Her pussy is a cavern, gaping and stretched. I can practically feel the air around my dick.
3) Fucking her a week or so after (If she miraculously goes that long between seeing him). Her pussy is loose, but there's still some friction. At the right angles I can just hit the spots she loves.
That's about as good as it gets. She hasn't gone more than 3 weeks without his cock inside since she started seeing him last summer.
A perfect statement that reflects exactly what I think about what happens to women when they start experimenting bigger than they are used to. Don't really believe when some people say it is always the same, cause pussy is elastic and bla bla bla... Of course after few days they can feel smaller ones and get pleasure from them, but never will be the same.