Stretch her pussy. Vaginal dilation. Volunteers needed.

CLL4u

Couple
From
UT, US
We have not had sex in over a year. So her pussy has gotten too tight for even my smallish cock. What we need to do is stretch her pussy out because she wants to try a big dick.
She needs to go through vaginal dilation using graduated dildos to get it started. She needs her pussy stretched three times a week. Volunteers needed because I don’t have that kind of stamina. You will need to work a dildo into her squirming pussy for half an hour. You can jack off while doing it. After she gets to know you she might take over jacking you off and progress to sucking your cock. Once her pussy is stretched you may get to fuck her, if she wants. I will be present. If you live near or want to come to Saint George, Utah. Many Utah national parks are nearby including Zion National Park. Saint George is 100 miles from Las Vegas, Nevada so you can take an erotic side trip if you want. You can volunteer once or once a week. You can’t fuck her while stretching her out because orgasm tightens the pussy up. The sexual tension will build until she is ready
After her pussy is stretched by dilation she will start with smaller cocks and work her way up to the big one. Ask any questions View attachment 2228590View attachment 2228592View attachment 2228593View attachment 2228594View attachment 2228595