Straight Guy Likes Watching Other Guys Cum To Wife

Over the past few weeks I've met up with a few guys on Google Meet and we watched nude/voyeur videos of my wife while we jerked off and talked about her. I'm not bi but something about watching a guy blow a load to my wife is a huge turn-on. It's fun to talk about how I fuck her, what her pussy tastes like, what she does to me when we're fooling around, etc.

I have a lot of voyeur videos of her changing, walking around naked, and putting lotion on her body. I play the versions that show her face since it's a share screen and not giving someone a download.

I'm 43, in decent shape with a 7" cock. She's 48 with a sexy mom bod - large breasts, big juicy ass, and mom tummy. I have some photos of myself on media.

I don't mind showing myself on cam jerking off as well, but it's not necessary for me. Anyone else enjoy something like this feel free to send me a DM.

I’ve done the same quite a few times and also in person it’s definitely exciting and personal. I usually print a few pairs of my white heels and flats for the guy to put his cock in and jerk off to her with her sexy shoes and some cum in them.

I’ve done the same quite a few times and also in person it’s definitely exciting and personal. I usually print a few pairs of my white heels and flats for the guy to put his cock in and jerk off to her with her sexy shoes and some cum in them.
Do you find that many other guys are interested in shoes like you are? Seems even more specific than watching videos or even cumming in/sniffing panties.

Over the past few weeks I've met up with a few guys on Google Meet and we watched nude/voyeur videos of my wife while we jerked off and talked about her. I'm not bi but something about watching a guy blow a load to my wife is a huge turn-on. It's fun to talk about how I fuck her, what her pussy tastes like, what she does to me when we're fooling around, etc.

I have a lot of voyeur videos of her changing, walking around naked, and putting lotion on her body. I play the versions that show her face since it's a share screen and not giving someone a download.

I'm 43, in decent shape with a 7" cock. She's 48 with a sexy mom bod - large breasts, big juicy ass, and mom tummy. I have some photos of myself on media.

I don't mind showing myself on cam jerking off as well, but it's not necessary for me. Anyone else enjoy something like this feel free to send me a DM.
I have a friend, sucking my dick while I'm looking his unawared wife's photos on his phone.

Anyone potentially interested in letting me watch you jerking off to my wife, message me and I'll share some pics to see if she does it for you.

Here's my cock if you're interested in watching me as well.