Someone older to tempt my wife

Hey guys! I’m kinda new to this, wife is 33, and an absolute stunner (if I do say so myself lol)
I’ve always had fantasies about her being with other men, she tells me that she isn’t into older guys but I once found a chat on her phone with her dads friend that was very flirty and I’ve wondered about it ever since, we’ve recently opened up conversation about her being with another man, usually during sex and it does make us both really horny, so I’m now wanting to take this up a notch and find someone who can tempt her into conversation, let me know if you can help!

Hi, UK guy here, 54. I have spoken to a few wives, and it can be fun. It all depends on whether the lady joins in with the fun and enters into the spirit of it. Shy ladies with one word answers are hard work, but chatty ones can be amazing. Open to try.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
Hey guys! I’m kinda new to this, wife is 33, and an absolute stunner (if I do say so myself lol)
I’ve always had fantasies about her being with other men, she tells me that she isn’t into older guys but I once found a chat on her phone with her dads friend that was very flirty and I’ve wondered about it ever since, we’ve recently opened up conversation about her being with another man, usually during sex and it does make us both really horny, so I’m now wanting to take this up a notch and find someone who can tempt her into conversation, let me know if you can help!
I'd talk to here here at first.

I'd say you need to accept and understand up front (which in fairness it seems you understand and do already) that this typically depends on multiple interactive factors, ranging from your respective personal characteristics, your relationship dynamic, respective personal backgrounds and life experiences and understandings of the reasons WHY this is so erotic for you... women typically come at this, particularly with very first steps and suggestions by partners, from a VERY different perspective to most men and/or relationship partners... and so need to accept that it may or may not ever happen, and USUALLY is likely to be a slow burn anyway before it is likely to happen... it's a process of very very open and deeply honest conversations (and LISTENING by both of you) which takes real bravery sometimes but is all about developing greater learning and understanding of fundamental instincts and animal behaviours which drive us as humans too... and so regardless of whether it ever actually does happen, it is anyway a deeply valuable process and experience because of the greater understandings you can MUTUALLY develop and deepen between you of each other... it will take patience and time to reassure her and build her confidence that it is not about her not being enough for you... understanding this, would be a sound starting point... it's a glorious thing, but it has to be for the right reasons and mutually aligned desires and above all, complete and absolute mutual TRUST, for this to be a sustainable long term dynamic... 🙏