• GKwUDeIWgAAo_16.jpeg
    GKwUDeIWgAAo_16.jpeg
    94.4 KB · Views: 21
  • 382621-50a40e71d9d47c9223c13e6aff4cf7b5.jpg
    382621-50a40e71d9d47c9223c13e6aff4cf7b5.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 29
Reactions: cheadle
too right i do and so does wife
Nothing finer than fucking your neighbor, the first time my neighbor approached me for some fun, I thought what about your wife, and he and my man were good friends, but he kept suggesting we could have some fun and before long he was kissing me and sliding my blouse over my head, he sucked my boobs, then he was sliding down my skirt, I felt for his cock outside his sweat pants and he was rock hard, not as big as my husband but big and very thick, he whispered I’ve wanted you for a very long time, I was surprised as we had been friends for a long time, at this point I had to mention what a bout your wife, he smiled, and said if all goes well today we can all play together, I smiled and said really, his wife was a sexy blond with big boobs and a hot ass, I would love to play with her alone, and then wondered if he and my man had not spoken about this but I didn’t bring it up, he offered you are welcome to bring your husband I think my wife has a thing for him as she always talks about him when you guys are over, we’d been in their hot tub hundreds of times but never no playing or touching sometime some sex talk but nothing serious, so I was surprised, but I was wet a and he could feel my wetness as he rubbed my pussy, he whispered to me, let’s go to your bedroom, and I guided him down the hall, he had stepped out of his pants and shirt was off, by now I was naked, and he pushed me back on the bed and started eating me, it didn’t take long for my first orgasm to happen, I motioned for him to slide around so I could suck his swollen dick while he kept licking my pussy, I was giving the best blowjob I could and he was enjoying it, he moaned, damn Sue you are good at that, I whispered, shut up and eat me, and he did, soon he pulled out of my mouth and mounted me, I was soaked having orgasmed twice, and he knew it, he thrust his thick cock in me all in one motion, I cried out of yes, yes, oh yes, I love it, and he pumped me trying to hold out for as long as he could but I was hot and I was fucking back hard and soon he was dumping his seed deep in me, as he finished, he fell next to me, we kissed, he was massaging my boobs and he said thank you, damn you are good, I can’t tell you how long I’ve wanted you, every time I’d see you in the hot tub I wanted to pull your top off or slide your bottom down but I was reluctant, I smiled and said, I don’t know why you waited so long, we kissed, and I said what about your wife, he said she is ok with everything, if you don’t believe me come over now and you can tell her all about it, I said it’s ok, let me tell my husband first, he looked at me and said really, I laughed and said he didn’t put you up to this? He looked at me funny, and said no I just had to try I’ve wanted you so long, I then told him we have been swinging for years, and sometimes Joe puts guys up to hitting on me when I’m alone and I thought that was what was going on. He laughed and said damn and all these years we’ve been talking about hot hot we thought you both were. Well that was the start of a long lasting neighborly love affair that is still going on today,
What great neighbors to have!

Nothing finer than fucking your neighbor, the first time my neighbor approached me for some fun, I thought what about your wife, and he and my man were good friends, but he kept suggesting we could have some fun and before long he was kissing me and sliding my blouse over my head, he sucked my boobs, then he was sliding down my skirt, I felt for his cock outside his sweat pants and he was rock hard, not as big as my husband but big and very thick, he whispered I’ve wanted you for a very long time, I was surprised as we had been friends for a long time, at this point I had to mention what a bout your wife, he smiled, and said if all goes well today we can all play together, I smiled and said really, his wife was a sexy blond with big boobs and a hot ass, I would love to play with her alone, and then wondered if he and my man had not spoken about this but I didn’t bring it up, he offered you are welcome to bring your husband I think my wife has a thing for him as she always talks about him when you guys are over, we’d been in their hot tub hundreds of times but never no playing or touching sometime some sex talk but nothing serious, so I was surprised, but I was wet a and he could feel my wetness as he rubbed my pussy, he whispered to me, let’s go to your bedroom, and I guided him down the hall, he had stepped out of his pants and shirt was off, by now I was naked, and he pushed me back on the bed and started eating me, it didn’t take long for my first orgasm to happen, I motioned for him to slide around so I could suck his swollen dick while he kept licking my pussy, I was giving the best blowjob I could and he was enjoying it, he moaned, damn Sue you are good at that, I whispered, shut up and eat me, and he did, soon he pulled out of my mouth and mounted me, I was soaked having orgasmed twice, and he knew it, he thrust his thick cock in me all in one motion, I cried out of yes, yes, oh yes, I love it, and he pumped me trying to hold out for as long as he could but I was hot and I was fucking back hard and soon he was dumping his seed deep in me, as he finished, he fell next to me, we kissed, he was massaging my boobs and he said thank you, damn you are good, I can’t tell you how long I’ve wanted you, every time I’d see you in the hot tub I wanted to pull your top off or slide your bottom down but I was reluctant, I smiled and said, I don’t know why you waited so long, we kissed, and I said what about your wife, he said she is ok with everything, if you don’t believe me come over now and you can tell her all about it, I said it’s ok, let me tell my husband first, he looked at me and said really, I laughed and said he didn’t put you up to this? He looked at me funny, and said no I just had to try I’ve wanted you so long, I then told him we have been swinging for years, and sometimes Joe puts guys up to hitting on me when I’m alone and I thought that was what was going on. He laughed and said damn and all these years we’ve been talking about hot hot we thought you both were. Well that was the start of a long lasting neighborly love affair that is still going on today,
What great neighbors to have!
Wish to be your neighbour.😁

Yes they make very minimal kinky stuff but for me why wear anything that expensive or complicated to get into when the goal is to get naked n play?
My thought is to basically be naked at somewhere where you cannot along with teasing the hell out of everybody where you cannot be naked but basically are but I agree on for the amount of material you get they are a bit pricey

or wear nothing

Attachments

• 8hqSshsL2gA1RCDEjK8ZQSMcGXvrtI5G9WJWEB4m_948902a6-78de-41e2-8905-c8f147a2d580.jpg
    8hqSshsL2gA1RCDEjK8ZQSMcGXvrtI5G9WJWEB4m_948902a6-78de-41e2-8905-c8f147a2d580.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 5
  • FMXBUVSXRPefngT4p5KHtiiKcyRIWDX0ylUWxR91_IMG_4004.png
    FMXBUVSXRPefngT4p5KHtiiKcyRIWDX0ylUWxR91_IMG_4004.png
    508.4 KB · Views: 4
  • 2K4uS833ReXOMNh3Be36nfW1gGmCZ1iYVNYTsNGo_IMG_3998.png
    2K4uS833ReXOMNh3Be36nfW1gGmCZ1iYVNYTsNGo_IMG_3998.png
    599.7 KB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot 2024-10-13 at 06-19-10 ohkevin image Meet in Chat 💬 Free adult sex chat social netw...png
    Screenshot 2024-10-13 at 06-19-10 ohkevin image Meet in Chat 💬 Free adult sex chat social netw...png
    706 KB · Views: 8
Reactions: owlmale
My thought is to basically be naked at somewhere where you cannot along with teasing the hell out of everybody where you cannot be naked but basically are but I agree on for the amount of material you get they are a bit pricey
Yea I get the Reese thing my opinion is that is more of a man thing, like nightgowns men seem to love them for me it’s just a distraction , but yes for places were some minimal clothing is required I guess this is the option. Not in my back yes or home though.

Reactions: Lynnandhubby