Showing wife pictures to friend

I recently decided to show my friend naked pictures of my wife. I get off on the idea of another male getting aroused while looking at my wife. I enjoy the thrill of sending him pics waiting on his response, unfortunately he’s more of the quiet reserved type and not giving me the verbal feedback I was hoping for. I’ve shared her pics with a couple guys before on Craigslist, but never with anyone I personally knew. The thing is they work together, so I love thinking about when they interact with each other that he’s seen her nude and has jerked possibly off to her multiple times.
Basically the reaction I got the first time I shared pics with a friend. It’s a letdown, right?

Reactions: Joey69
One night when I was really horny and frustrated, I gathered every hot naughty pic I could find of her on my server and placed them in order of hotness as I would want to slowly reveal to someone. Just the act of doing thing imagining who I could show turned me on beyond belief. I eventually showed my best friend and it was so fucking exciting to me. He just doesn't understand though - he's the opposite - he gets more jealous than turned on at the thought of sharing his girl, so he feels awkward and doesn't know what to say when I show him. I'm in this constant state of trying to think of how I can find someone who would appreciate the hotness of seeing my wife's naked body.

I wanted to do it again, but couldn't think of who I'd share it with. I decided my other friend - he's known us for 12 years and lived with us as a roomate at one point. I sent him a single pic of her in her underwear. He replied "uhhh, ok." Not the reaction i was hoping for. I said "dude, I thought it'd be hot for you to see that! You've known her for so long" He's like "but that's your wife". "Well don't you think she's hot?!" i said. He's like "yea, but...". "Can I send you another?" He says "if you want". Just not as receptive and turned on as I thought he'd be. Over the next couple weeks I sent him a new hot pic getting progressively hotter each day. I reserved one super hot one I haven't show anyone yet (full spread lips and all) because i'm scared that once i send that, the excitement will lessen.
You're picking the wrong people to share her with. Try starting anonymously online and see where it gets you.

Reactions: Robert Smith
You're picking the wrong people to share her with. Try starting anonymously online and see where it gets you.
I tried that and it's never near as an exciting experience. The best response is like a "wow man she's so hot" - but it's like yea, I know! The real excitement for me is knowing this person has been dreaming of this day, or thought he'd never get to see her in this way. Totally different experience.

Reactions: southfly
I tried that and it's never near as an exciting experience. The best response is like a "wow man she's so hot" - but it's like yea, I know! The real excitement for me is knowing this person has been dreaming of this day, or thought he'd never get to see her in this way. Totally different experience.
Well, then I guess your pool of potential people is down to what, 5 or maybe 6 guys? Or, more strangers to become "friends".

I've showed pictures and a few videos of my Julia naked and having sex to about half a dozen of my close friends. Each guy thinks he is the only one that has seen her like this. But all are completely knocked out at how beautiful and sexy her body is and how fantastic her orgasms are and how much she enjoys sex. She will really do anything. I especially love it when they discreetly 'look her over' in public. I've even bought her a few very sexy bikinis and have encouraged her to not be so bashful about showing off her body - which has made it even more interesting. At the moment it's still my secret so she doesn't know that all these guys have seen her completely naked yet. I suspect she will ultimately love the idea of getting every guy that sees her totally aroused. When the time is right, I will share it with her. Until then I'll just enjoy all the attention she is getting.