Show your wife's buttplug

You should have arranged the butt plug so that the point of the heart faced directly towards her clit
My wife and i spent the day walking the mall she had goid size jeweled butt plug and large twin pair id Ben Wa ballls with vibrating ones in side of one of tge other 1 1 /2 in dia in her pussy by the time we were done. Shopping she has nunerous orgasms and was leaking SHE SAUD WHEN HE GET HOME " YOU NEED TO FUCK ME" to tease her i said maybe She said there is ni maybe ""YOU ARE GOING TO FUCK ME

Reactions: Creampielover45
You should have arranged the butt plug so that the point of the heart faced directly towards her clit
My hotwife loves plug play here are some playtimes First her butt plugvand Ben Wa balls and i take her shopping where she has tonwalk alot or climb stairs she says tbe movements are orgasmic . Another us abal beads and Ben.wa balls alll these with tight g strings or thongs to rub her ass and pussy. I recently bought her a latex panty a little smaller than her size with two dildos about 5 6 in each so.her ass and pussy are filled and i di the sane make her walk and or climb stairs. When i want to ramp things up i take her dancing and she has to slow dance especially if a giy wantsvto dance with her . She says thatvwhen we do this her juices get flowing and she wants to fuck.. When she goes out with her girlfriends i tel her shec has to be DOUBLE PLUGGED She has one or more occasions get fucked before she comes home or she begs me to Fuck.her Either way i have a very happy. Well.fucked wife

DP training?
Stills from a video; was live streaming to some strangers we met on Reddit. :devilish:

I started using plugs on my girl before we got into the whole stag/vixen/wifesharing thing. She was adamant about her first time with more than one guy involving double penetration, plus her size (she's very very tiny) meant a LOT of training was needed.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: wantingnoregret
Stills from a video; was live streaming to some strangers we met on Reddit. :devilish:

I started using plugs on my girl before we got into the whole stag/vixen/wifesharing thing. She was adamant about her first time with more than one guy involving double penetration, plus her size (she's very very tiny) meant a LOT of training was needed.
Next time you live stream on video I would love to watch if I am available and depending on the platform I might even give her something to watch while you are playing with her

Reactions: Mister_De_Sade