Show me your gf/wife so I can jerk

My fantasy story for you....
So she knows my obsession of me wanting to watch her fuck another man. She has seen me beg, again, again and again. She does not even think about it. "No! Im not a whore!" she tells me. She is right, She isn't a whore. So later that evening I come home and kiss her and say "Whats for dinner?" she say "Hey are you send pics of me to other men?" I am caught off guard and say "What are you talking about?" she pulls out my laptop ant you tribute pic is on the screen. I am shocked and nervous about her reaction. I look in her eyes and she is trying not to smile but she cant help it. She says "Stop it... who is that?" I know I have her hooked on your cock. I smile and say "its no one you know but he obviouslyScreenshot 2024-10-12 104824.png2e8be334-479c-45a7-9121-8754b7e0bca7.jpg
View attachment deo.mp4
thinks your beautiful." She say " how do you know him and where does he live?" She still is smiling and I say " U wont need to know his name babe. JUST ONE NIGHT PLEASE! For me!" She smiles and walks away and showers.
When she gets out I am hard as FUCK and I have your pic on the laptop. I say "He is stopping by tomorrow". We fuck out but its not like usual. She is super into it.
The next day you arrive and I answer the door as she is shy, nervous and horny as fuck. She quickly is no longer shy. She wants your cock.

This is me watching you fuck her.

She's perfect!