Sharing BF's with your BFF

Elja1

Couple
Gold
Does anyone else share their BF's with their BFF's. My girlfriend and I were always open with each other to a point. We would always discuss our sex lives with husbands and what we would like to do with others but never anything personal. I had been playing with guys from the gym and was at home one day when she walked in on us,me and Bf going at it in livingroom. Didn't notice her till he had blown his load in me and pulled out, when she saw his size let out a little moan which attracted our attention. She had been rubbing one out and was very quiet and stopped short of cuming. He went and grabbed his clothes and walked past her going to the bathroom,her eyes on his cock the whole time. He dressed and left,I slipped on some clothes and we went and had a drin#. Of course all she could do at first was apologize and then wanted to know everything.
When I told her, she was unable to completely fathom the lifestyle. It took several conversations before she asked the big question, how to start. We talked for quite awhile and she said she wanted in. Told her to communicate with her husband , get him on board ,and have no secrets, him coming over and talking with my husband. He got on board alittle later and she came to me to help her find someone. Of course the guys at the gym were more than happy to oblige. We then started to have parties and she started finding new guys on her own. We now have get togethers and share with each other on occasions

Does anyone else share their BF's with their BFF's. My girlfriend and I were always open with each other to a point. We would always discuss our sex lives with husbands and what we would like to do with others but never anything personal. I had been playing with guys from the gym and was at home one day when she walked in on us,me and Bf going at it in livingroom. Didn't notice her till he had blown his load in me and pulled out, when she saw his size let out a little moan which attracted our attention. She had been rubbing one out and was very quiet and stopped short of cuming. He went and grabbed his clothes and walked past her going to the bathroom,her eyes on his cock the whole time. He dressed and left,I slipped on some clothes and we went and had a drin#. Of course all she could do at first was apologize and then wanted to know everything.
When I told her, she was unable to completely fathom the lifestyle. It took several conversations before she asked the big question, how to start. We talked for quite awhile and she said she wanted in. Told her to communicate with her husband , get him on board ,and have no secrets, him coming over and talking with my husband. He got on board alittle later and she came to me to help her find someone. Of course the guys at the gym were more than happy to oblige. We then started to have parties and she started finding new guys on her own. We now have get togethers and share with each other on occasions

That is so cool. One of my fantasies is for my wide to share her lover with a female friend. Especially a marri3d one that we can help walk the couple through their first experiences.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c