Share a pic of your wife/gf for everyone to enjoy

My wife lost a bet with me on what the words of a song were. It was all in fun. For payback she had to wear the white outfit all day. I picked a more risque outfit but we compromised on this one. Unknown to either of us, one of my buddies called and asked to stop over. She was embarrassed and wanted me to say no. I disagreed and told her it was a bet and convinced her she didnt look inappropriate. It was just before dinner so I invited him to eat with us. She wasnt happy. During and after dinner she was drinking wine and other than the "holy shit, you look hot" when he first saw her, comment Franco didnt make her feel uneasy by staring or making comments. For some reason I got the idea to kiss her and when she was distracted to unzip her a little more. I told her I loved her she blushed and I started to kiss her and unzipping. She didnt notice and I didnt stop until it was unzipped to her belly button. When I stopped Franco immediately noticed and blurted "Oh Fuck, she is so hot". Her cleavage and side of her tits were exposed almost to her nipples. She then noticed and quickly covered with her arms. Instantly Franco tells her, no need to cover up for me, you look SO amazing, really. That helped her so she compromised and zipped up to just below her tits. It didnt clover her tits any, but it made sure they wouldnt fall out. After a few minutes of awkward staring and sexual tension in the air, Marissa says "Its no fair that men dont have to cover their chest but women do. Franco quickly adds, Oh, you dont have to continue to cover yours if its up to me. I chuckled and added, would you like Franco to unzip his pants just to be fair. Before she could respond, he added, "Yeah, I would do that in a second, would help relieve the pressure". She hesitated and shrugged her shoulders finally saying softly, if it makes you feel better. Franco looks at me and I nodded, and added "go ahead, we are all adults here". Once he unzipped he continued to grow until the head of his cock started poking out of his underwear. She noticed and her eyes grew awkwardly she says "looks like someone is trying to get out". He looks down and tells her "He REALLY does and puts his thumb inside his underwear waist band and slowly starts to pull them down. She clears her throat, looks at me, and says "isnt this getting a little too far?" I noticed she was asking, so I called her bluff by telling her, youre the one with your tits half hanging out, do you expect a guy to not get hard? She let out an involuntary sigh once he had he underwear below his balls. What she said next surprised me and both hurt and aroused me..."Uh, hun, he is much larger than you". She was afraid to answer when I asked if she liked it. I then told her that I would take her hesitation to say no as a yes. We all could tell she accepted my assessment. That encouraged Franco to ask if she wanted to touch it. She wanted to say yes, but instead admitted that if she did things my get out of hand. Jokingly, Franco said, it wont get out of your hand unless you let go of it. She looked at me and unsure of the situation told her, I guess if youre only touching its not a big deal. As she grabbed his cock, she made a sighing sound again. It was hot seeing the look on her face as she was in a trance looking at it. She put the other hand on his chest. At that time, he started unzipping her more. Just as he got to the bottom, she grabbed his hand to stop and said, We shouldnt. WIth the other hand still on his cock, he directed her other hand to his balls and without a word started kissing her. She started breathing heavy and lifted her head to announce "Im not going to be able to stop, one of you has to stop this". My stomach was in a knot, he unzips her and her pussy is now in full view and he has worked his pants down and I can now see his fully hard cock. It was much larger, muscular, and large veins. He opens her outfit and starts kissing her neck and tits. When I see her head lean back and she is moaning as he touches her pussy I can tell she is oblivious to my presence. I want them to stop but my raging hard on takes over the decision making process. As he leans her back she instinctively opens her legs and he lines up to enter her. She pauses briefly to tell him he needs to be safe. He continues to press against her and reassures her he is clean. She is so wet he enters her quickly and she lets out a very load moan at which he tells her, YOU are SO tight you havnt had anyone this large before have you. She couldnt reply immediately and between her heavy breathing she confesses, No only my husband and if you cum in me you will get me pregnant. He pauses, looks over at me and asks me to confirm. I tell him, yes, we are trying for a child. Stated like a question he says "And you let me bareback your fertile wife". I wasnt thinking straight so I just said "Happy Wife, happy life". He turned to her and as he started thrusting harder, tells her, IM GOING TO MAKE YOU EXTREMELY HAPPY. They didnt speak again. They were both in heat. She was acting like an animal reacting to her mating with primal instincts. It didnt take long as he started grunting, he then pulls out for a moment and covered her pussy with cum before entering her again to finish emptying his balls in her. She was going wild. I took a pic just as he withdrew and another some time later after seeing what was still inside her. I moved over to her and she looked up at me and asked if she could just suck me tonight. It was then that I realized she was granting his seed the exclusive rights to her womb. It didnt take but a few minutes for me to cum as I looked down at her cum soaked pussy. She smiled at me knowing I was so turned on to cum that fast. After cleaning her mouth she shocked me and asked Franco if he wanted to stay over. He agreed. 10 minutes later she told me she wanted to go upstairs with him alone. I sat downstairs for a while and finally went to the door to hear better. I was there for only a few moments when I heard him ask her, Do you want me to impregnate you. With a lustful and confident reply she said YES. The sounds they made Ive never heard from her again. It was so intense and I knew she would want to see him again. I dont know for sure how many times they fucked but she needed a lot of sleep the next day. A couple weeks later she asked if she should take a pregnancy test. I asked if she had missed her period, Not yet she said but then confessed that she cheated on me with him 2 days earlier when she went to his place to get impregnated. I remember her saying she wasnt in the mood the last few days. Now I knew why. I was mad but also turned on. I pulled her close, then said Why dont we just let nature take its course. She was relieved, we kissed and fucked. Although, again, I didnt last long. I texted Franco to let him know all was ok. In response he sent me the pic of him pulling her white lingerie off to the side and exposing her just fucked pussy.

Attachments

• creampie.jpg
    creampie.jpg
    284.2 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG950009.jpg
    IMG950009.jpg
    168.6 KB · Views: 40
  • 2013-01-24 23.19.14.jpg
    2013-01-24 23.19.14.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 44
  • email1635991401132.jpg
    email1635991401132.jpg
    427.4 KB · Views: 45
My wife lost a bet with me on what the words of a song were. It was all in fun. For payback she had to wear the white outfit all day. I picked a more risque outfit but we compromised on this one. Unknown to either of us, one of my buddies called and asked to stop over. She was embarrassed and wanted me to say no. I disagreed and told her it was a bet and convinced her she didnt look inappropriate. It was just before dinner so I invited him to eat with us. She wasnt happy. During and after dinner she was drinking wine and other than the "holy shit, you look hot" when he first saw her, comment Franco didnt make her feel uneasy by staring or making comments. For some reason I got the idea to kiss her and when she was distracted to unzip her a little more. I told her I loved her she blushed and I started to kiss her and unzipping. She didnt notice and I didnt stop until it was unzipped to her belly button. When I stopped Franco immediately noticed and blurted "Oh Fuck, she is so hot". Her cleavage and side of her tits were exposed almost to her nipples. She then noticed and quickly covered with her arms. Instantly Franco tells her, no need to cover up for me, you look SO amazing, really. That helped her so she compromised and zipped up to just below her tits. It didnt clover her tits any, but it made sure they wouldnt fall out. After a few minutes of awkward staring and sexual tension in the air, Marissa says "Its no fair that men dont have to cover their chest but women do. Franco quickly adds, Oh, you dont have to continue to cover yours if its up to me. I chuckled and added, would you like Franco to unzip his pants just to be fair. Before she could respond, he added, "Yeah, I would do that in a second, would help relieve the pressure". She hesitated and shrugged her shoulders finally saying softly, if it makes you feel better. Franco looks at me and I nodded, and added "go ahead, we are all adults here". Once he unzipped he continued to grow until the head of his cock started poking out of his underwear. She noticed and her eyes grew awkwardly she says "looks like someone is trying to get out". He looks down and tells her "He REALLY does and puts his thumb inside his underwear waist band and slowly starts to pull them down. She clears her throat, looks at me, and says "isnt this getting a little too far?" I noticed she was asking, so I called her bluff by telling her, youre the one with your tits half hanging out, do you expect a guy to not get hard? She let out an involuntary sigh once he had he underwear below his balls. What she said next surprised me and both hurt and aroused me..."Uh, hun, he is much larger than you". She was afraid to answer when I asked if she liked it. I then told her that I would take her hesitation to say no as a yes. We all could tell she accepted my assessment. That encouraged Franco to ask if she wanted to touch it. She wanted to say yes, but instead admitted that if she did things my get out of hand. Jokingly, Franco said, it wont get out of your hand unless you let go of it. She looked at me and unsure of the situation told her, I guess if youre only touching its not a big deal. As she grabbed his cock, she made a sighing sound again. It was hot seeing the look on her face as she was in a trance looking at it. She put the other hand on his chest. At that time, he started unzipping her more. Just as he got to the bottom, she grabbed his hand to stop and said, We shouldnt. WIth the other hand still on his cock, he directed her other hand to his balls and without a word started kissing her. She started breathing heavy and lifted her head to announce "Im not going to be able to stop, one of you has to stop this". My stomach was in a knot, he unzips her and her pussy is now in full view and he has worked his pants down and I can now see his fully hard cock. It was much larger, muscular, and large veins. He opens her outfit and starts kissing her neck and tits. When I see her head lean back and she is moaning as he touches her pussy I can tell she is oblivious to my presence. I want them to stop but my raging hard on takes over the decision making process. As he leans her back she instinctively opens her legs and he lines up to enter her. She pauses briefly to tell him he needs to be safe. He continues to press against her and reassures her he is clean. She is so wet he enters her quickly and she lets out a very load moan at which he tells her, YOU are SO tight you havnt had anyone this large before have you. She couldnt reply immediately and between her heavy breathing she confesses, No only my husband and if you cum in me you will get me pregnant. He pauses, looks over at me and asks me to confirm. I tell him, yes, we are trying for a child. Stated like a question he says "And you let me bareback your fertile wife". I wasnt thinking straight so I just said "Happy Wife, happy life". He turned to her and as he started thrusting harder, tells her, IM GOING TO MAKE YOU EXTREMELY HAPPY. They didnt speak again. They were both in heat. She was acting like an animal reacting to her mating with primal instincts. It didnt take long as he started grunting, he then pulls out for a moment and covered her pussy with cum before entering her again to finish emptying his balls in her. She was going wild. I took a pic just as he withdrew and another some time later after seeing what was still inside her. I moved over to her and she looked up at me and asked if she could just suck me tonight. It was then that I realized she was granting his seed the exclusive rights to her womb. It didnt take but a few minutes for me to cum as I looked down at her cum soaked pussy. She smiled at me knowing I was so turned on to cum that fast. After cleaning her mouth she shocked me and asked Franco if he wanted to stay over. He agreed. 10 minutes later she told me she wanted to go upstairs with him alone. I sat downstairs for a while and finally went to the door to hear better. I was there for only a few moments when I heard him ask her, Do you want me to impregnate you. With a lustful and confident reply she said YES. The sounds they made Ive never heard from her again. It was so intense and I knew she would want to see him again. I dont know for sure how many times they fucked but she needed a lot of sleep the next day. A couple weeks later she asked if she should take a pregnancy test. I asked if she had missed her period, Not yet she said but then confessed that she cheated on me with him 2 days earlier when she went to his place to get impregnated. I remember her saying she wasnt in the mood the last few days. Now I knew why. I was mad but also turned on. I pulled her close, then said Why dont we just let nature take its course. She was relieved, we kissed and fucked. Although, again, I didnt last long. I texted Franco to let him know all was ok. In response he sent me the pic of him pulling her white lingerie off to the side and exposing her just fucked pussy.
So you and your wife are trying for your own child, but you DGAF if someone else makes her pregnant? No care at all if the child won't be yours?

So you and your wife are trying for your own child, but you DGAF if someone else makes her pregnant? No care at all if the child won't be yours?
We discussed it and she admitted it wasnt something we planned for but we have the means to take good care of any child she has so we both agreed whoever gets her pregnant wont change how we raise the child. We both would only allow fit men of good character try. She doesnt just fuck anyone.

Reactions: WantToWatchWife
We discussed it and she admitted it wasnt something we planned for but we have the means to take good care of any child she has so we both agreed whoever gets her pregnant wont change how we raise the child. We both would only allow fit men of good character try. She doesnt just fuck anyone.
The ironic thing is my buddy Franco is adopted. In some way it made it hotter for him knowing he was doing the ultimate taboo to my wife and I agreed.