Searching for an older bull to submit to discreetly

Txcuckold

Male
From
TX, US
I'm a younger cuckold here (27m) and she's unaware (29) I really want a trustworthy older man to discuss her with, expose her to and talk to. This would have to be behind her back but I've always wanted a trustworthy older man to submit to. Even if he bullies me. One that I can really trust to keep it between us and would enjoy owning her.

I'm a younger cuckold here (27m) and she's unaware (29) I really want a trustworthy older man to discuss her with, expose her to and talk to. This would have to be behind her back but I've always wanted a trustworthy older man to submit to. Even if he bullies me. One that I can really trust to keep it between us and would enjoy owning her.
Would sure be interested in visiting with I'm 51

45 Year old dominant and handsome bull here. I would love to chat........

45 Year old dominant and handsome bull here. I would love to chat........
63, I was once young and had a wife I shared with a coworker. But before that I had a lot of sex

Txcuckold..... I send a message to your profile