Role play goes further

Sootrur. after a few afairs/ good fucks with other men. We women accpt fucking as causaul sex. Men want to keep it holy!So happy hearing that your stomach gets tied into knots when u know your wife is in your bed fucking and sucking.Men want to own a good woman and want her to only fuck them... Continue being a cuckold.. Accept fact we need more dicks in us .
So true we have to learn how to share our ladies,

Reactions: toolman2c
My junior year i college... My bf now my hubby left for a year for an advanced degree. I was free to fuck any and or all. I have 7 to 10 guys fucking me weekly. When once would get serious and ask me not to fuck other men. I would invite him over, strip him, kiss, suck, slide on his hard cock, Tie him to a chaaair at foot of my bed. I would hae invited 4-7 of my other men friends to come ove and fuck me in front of the friend who had asked me to stop fucking other men... the men I invited over to fuck me always did a great job. After each had fucked me 4 or 5 times. I would let the guy tied to chair eat me and fuck me in front of all the me. Word got around campus that I was very easy to fuck and needed several cocks a day... Few of my later dates would asnot ask me to stop dating other men
. Hubby return my senior year and we married after I graduated
Did you still fucked others after you were married,?

Reactions: toolman2c
I have been contacted privately by Teddy Long who asked me why did Jess and Marks affair end so for anyone who is curious I will explain. After a few months Mark became very possessive, he was putting Jess under a lot of pressure because he was getting too attached. He was obviously in love with her and wanted her all to himself so when he talked about leaving Alice, Jess decided she had to end it. Mark was of course very upset and wouldn't give up, he kept turning up at my house when I was at work and pestering Jess. Eventually though he gave up and he is still with Alice.

I have been contacted privately by Teddy Long who asked me why did Jess and Marks affair end so for anyone who is curious I will explain. After a few months Mark became very possessive, he was putting Jess under a lot of pressure because he was getting too attached. He was obviously in love with her and wanted her all to himself so when he talked about leaving Alice, Jess decided she had to end it. Mark was of course very upset and wouldn't give up, he kept turning up at my house when I was at work and pestering Jess. Eventually though he gave up and he is still with Alice.
Thanks for giving us the end of the story. Hopefully he doesn’t try again.

Reactions: malky
That can be a problem with some guys,
We had the same problem a few times and I had to have a very severe word with the guys,
Eventually they got the idea that it was just sex and nothing more,
I'm glad you got it sorted before anyone got hurt namely his wife,

Reactions: toolman2c and malky
Thanks for giving us the end of the story. Hopefully he doesn’t try again.
There is an addendum to this story which is interesting. A young couple, Dave and Brenda, moved into the house next door to us a few months previously. They were a pleasant friendly couple and as neighbours we had many conversations over the garden fence. Unbeknown to me at the time, Jess and Dave were having their own private conversations which were rapidly developing into something more than friendship.
One afternoon when I came home from work Jess said to me I've something to tell you, she said I've just had sex with Dave. She went on to tell me that they were chatting over the garden fence and Dave started coming on to her. Brenda was out at the time and I was at work so Jess was not one to miss an opportunity, she invited him in for a coffee and the inevitable happened.
So, she was in bed fucking Dave when the doorbell went, this is very inconvenient she said to Dave, so ,she put on her dressing gown and went to answer the door. It was Mark at the door wanting to talk again and as Jess told me she had a hard time getting him to go, so there she was, stark naked under her dressing gown, arguing with Mark and trying to get rid of him so she could get back into bed with Dave.
That's my wife, there's never a dull moment, she's fucking the guy next door and I have to pretend I don't know anything about it. It's exciting though.

There is an addendum to this story which is interesting. A young couple, Dave and Brenda, moved into the house next door to us a few months previously. They were a pleasant friendly couple and as neighbours we had many conversations over the garden fence. Unbeknown to me at the time, Jess and Dave were having their own private conversations which were rapidly developing into something more than friendship.
One afternoon when I came home from work Jess said to me I've something to tell you, she said I've just had sex with Dave. She went on to tell me that they were chatting over the garden fence and Dave started coming on to her. Brenda was out at the time and I was at work so Jess was not one to miss an opportunity, she invited him in for a coffee and the inevitable happened.
So, she was in bed fucking Dave when the doorbell went, this is very inconvenient she said to Dave, so ,she put on her dressing gown and went to answer the door. It was Mark at the door wanting to talk again and as Jess told me she had a hard time getting him to go, so there she was, stark naked under her dressing gown, arguing with Mark and trying to get rid of him so she could get back into bed with Dave.
That's my wife, there's never a dull moment, she's fucking the guy next door and I have to pretend I don't know anything about it. It's exciting though.
You are a lucky guy,👍

Reactions: malky
What the actual fuck??? Where’s your neighborhood? I need to move in. 😂

Reactions: samsar
What the actual fuck??? Where’s your neighborhood? I need to move in. 😂
You would find you have a lot of competition. Due to the construction work going on, there are a lot of men in this area and a shortage of women. The pubs and clubs are quite busy at night and the girls can virtually take their pick of men. Jess certainly had a good time, especially when we moved into the guest house. Have you read my posting titled -Landlady fun- if not you should read it. It was my first post so I didn't mention my wife's name for fear of being recognised but its unlikely my family will enter these forums so now I can confirm it is Jess.

You would find you have a lot of competition. Due to the construction work going on, there are a lot of men in this area and a shortage of women. The pubs and clubs are quite busy at night and the girls can virtually take their pick of men. Jess certainly had a good time, especially when we moved into the guest house. Have you read my posting titled -Landlady fun- if not you should read it. It was my first post so I didn't mention my wife's name for fear of being recognised but its unlikely my family will enter these forums so now I can confirm it is Jess.
She’s seems like a very accommodating woman. 😂

what a great wife.

WifewantstoPlay

• Fresh cuckold community, share your wife photos or cuckold lifestyle experience here, search bulls to fuck.

Quick Navigation

User Menu