Re-claiming your wife

ReClaiming is the act of having sex with your partner after she has had another lover. Some people describe this as the best sex ever. Having sex with your wife after she has been used by another and knowing that she has had another cock inside her really turns some people on.

But ReClaiming is not just for great sex, it can also be very important between a couple and helps them maintain a healthy and strong relationship. Knowing that at the end of the day, things between them remain constant and unchanged and they still belong to each other despite the fetish. It is an intimate reconnection with the partner that some find to be very important and essential in their relationship.

Aftercare is dealing with the emotional comedown after breaking up with your partner. Many people go down this route to reconnect with their partner and make sure you both feel loved and aftercare is primarily for both of you, not just one. Most people see aftercare as an emotional check-in, making sure you're both happy and comfortable, maybe a quick debrief and clearing up any questions or issues that came up.

No matter how intense the sex with her lover was, knowing that someone is home, someone who loves and adores her, is a feeling like no other and a good aftercare routine is one reason for that.

Afterwards we cuddle, she tells me how much she loves me and the next day we're back to being a normal couple and don't really talk about it unless we have any questions or issues we wanted to discuss and then sometimes if all is well we file the events away in our heads.

We also often bathe together after all is said and done, washing each other carefully and being emotionally intimate. This brings us both back down to earth and to the foundation of our relationship.

If she goes on a date alone, it's no problem for me: when she gets home she tells me everything. When she jerks me off (which she loves to be in control of when I cum), once she's told me everything, she mounts me and rides my cock. I demand her back and get to feel her hot, wet and used pussy.

On a solo date, she always makes sure to really reassure me that she loves me afterward. OK, I know it, but it's a big deal for her that I trust her to let her go out alone and fuck whoever she wants, however she wants.

When all is said and done, we get affectionate, we go back to our everyday habits, and she always makes me feel special and appreciated and I make her feel like
she's the most admired and sexiest woman in the world

DSC_4491.JPG

Wish my wife would give me this experience.
Trust is the foundation of every successful hotwife relationship.

For the agreement to work, all parties must trust each other. This trust can only be built through open and honest communication, transparency and the commitment to respect each other's boundaries.

We also know that trust does not develop overnight, but is cultivated over time through actions, consistency and respect for the other person's feelings.

We prefer contact with people outside our immediate social circle. We therefore prioritize discretion and confidentiality in order to protect the privacy of everyone involved.

On the other hand, we have always found it a challenge to find men who can correctly classify and evaluate this topic.

It's not about objectifying my wife. It's about my wife exploring shared fantasies with her lover, increasing intimacy with him and thus strengthening trust in this relationship.

As a husband, I give my wife and her lover the freedom to move and develop confidently and respectfully in their relationship. But he also understands the etiquette involved and accepts the boundaries. But not only that, he is aware of his responsibility when he is with my wife.

Here, communication, trust and respect come first with everyone involved. Ultimately, the well-being and happiness of everyone involved in such a triangular relationship always comes first.

What does this lifestyle do to my wife?

First of all, it means that my wife feels very desirable in a relationship with another man.

It is the other person's behavior that ranges from curiosity to an unconditional willingness to have sex with her and gives her emotional validation as a woman.

On the other hand, my wife can gain a lot of pleasure outside of our marriage, because after flirting and kissing, she will also go all the way and want to have sex with the man of her choice. In any case, she will get what she wants and it will usually make her very happy.

But also experiencing the "other", exploring the still unknown. Another man kisses her differently, caresses her differently. Another man smells different, even more so when he is sexually aroused. He also feels different during penetration.

Is it the butterflies he produces in her stomach that trigger these moments of happiness with another man.

As her husband, I wish her these moments of happiness with all my heart.

Attachments

• Ausschnitt1.jpg
    Ausschnitt1.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 156
We have a friend we get with. We have never referred to him as a bull. We've never used the term sloppy seconds or used pussy.
When he's with us it's a good time for sure. We take turns with her and she gets REALLY turned on. We always do her twice each then they go once more befor he leaves. After he's gone we hug, kiss and cuddle and pump real slow for a while. She fucks me SO good.
We don't call it reclaiming, we don't call it anything. It's just us relaxing and enjoying each other.
She's horny as fuck for days after he's been with us so we have a lot of sex.
This is some extra fun we enjoy.

ReClaiming is the act of having sex with your partner after she has had another lover. Some people describe this as the best sex ever. Having sex with your wife after she has been used by another and knowing that she has had another cock inside her really turns some people on.

But ReClaiming is not just for great sex, it can also be very important between a couple and helps them maintain a healthy and strong relationship. Knowing that at the end of the day, things between them remain constant and unchanged and they still belong to each other despite the fetish. It is an intimate reconnection with the partner that some find to be very important and essential in their relationship.

Aftercare is dealing with the emotional comedown after breaking up with your partner. Many people go down this route to reconnect with their partner and make sure you both feel loved and aftercare is primarily for both of you, not just one. Most people see aftercare as an emotional check-in, making sure you're both happy and comfortable, maybe a quick debrief and clearing up any questions or issues that came up.

No matter how intense the sex with her lover was, knowing that someone is home, someone who loves and adores her, is a feeling like no other and a good aftercare routine is one reason for that.

Afterwards we cuddle, she tells me how much she loves me and the next day we're back to being a normal couple and don't really talk about it unless we have any questions or issues we wanted to discuss and then sometimes if all is well we file the events away in our heads.

We also often bathe together after all is said and done, washing each other carefully and being emotionally intimate. This brings us both back down to earth and to the foundation of our relationship.

If she goes on a date alone, it's no problem for me: when she gets home she tells me everything. When she jerks me off (which she loves to be in control of when I cum), once she's told me everything, she mounts me and rides my cock. I demand her back and get to feel her hot, wet and used pussy.

On a solo date, she always makes sure to really reassure me that she loves me afterward. OK, I know it, but it's a big deal for her that I trust her to let her go out alone and fuck whoever she wants, however she wants.

When all is said and done, we get affectionate, we go back to our everyday habits, and she always makes me feel special and appreciated and I make her feel like

View attachment 2262910
Sorry to say you ain’t reclaiming anything. Way i look at it is she just wants a cock other than yours.

Reactions: toolman2c
My wife has always known that I am here for her. She started hotwifing when she was in her 40's. She had a youg student at the university where she works who was hitting on her. She thought there was no way he was serious. I kept on encouraging her that there was only one way to find out. Several days later after a night out "with the girls" she came home very late and broke down crying....she had fucked this young bull. She said she was drunk but I knew different. I layed her down on the bed lifted her skirt (no panties) as I went to go down on her, she started to stop me, saying I don't think you want to do that. I asked why? She tells me he did not use a condom and had cum in her pussy "alot". I smiled spread her legs and went to town cleaning that sweet creampied pussy making her cum several more times. I then fucked my wifes raw swollen very well used pussy. I was hooked. Several days later she admitted to me that she really loved fucking this young stud. I told her as long as she brings me home that sweet cum filled used pussy to clean and fuck....have at it sweetie. That is how she started hotwifing and has since taken her inner slut to a whole new level and our relationship and bond is stronger than ever.

View attachment 2262910
She looks so beautiful perfect body and dressed up sexy i love her look

• Love
Reactions: Openhubbi
My ex as she put it, “ when that big dick is in me I’m his”. When I’m fucking her she’s telling me “ take back this used pussy Papi”.

As we progressed, there times she MFM turned into MFMM and a few times took 7 counting him and I although not all 7 at the same time, it was throughout the afternoon till early morning hours as the most at one 4 counting him and I one would split another would show up. Generally after those situations we would make love a day or two later and I would reassure her even though she’s just been thoroughly fucked by 5 others guys and your tits are full of there hickies, I still loved, even more if possible. Like I said she loved me describing like that, she would refer herself as married slut addicted to her coworker big dick. And she was, she fucked all his gym buddies, he asked me if she would let one them fuck her and that’s when I messed up and told him “ she would do anything you ask her with that big dick in her”.

Sorry got carried away.

Trust is the foundation of every successful hotwife relationship.

For the agreement to work, all parties must trust each other. This trust can only be built through open and honest communication, transparency and the commitment to respect each other's boundaries.

We also know that trust does not develop overnight, but is cultivated over time through actions, consistency and respect for the other person's feelings.

We prefer contact with people outside our immediate social circle. We therefore prioritize discretion and confidentiality in order to protect the privacy of everyone involved.

On the other hand, we have always found it a challenge to find men who can correctly classify and evaluate this topic.

It's not about objectifying my wife. It's about my wife exploring shared fantasies with her lover, increasing intimacy with him and thus strengthening trust in this relationship.

As a husband, I give my wife and her lover the freedom to move and develop confidently and respectfully in their relationship. But he also understands the etiquette involved and accepts the boundaries. But not only that, he is aware of his responsibility when he is with my wife.

Here, communication, trust and respect come first with everyone involved. Ultimately, the well-being and happiness of everyone involved in such a triangular relationship always comes first.

What does this lifestyle do to my wife?

First of all, it means that my wife feels very desirable in a relationship with another man.

It is the other person's behavior that ranges from curiosity to an unconditional willingness to have sex with her and gives her emotional validation as a woman.

On the other hand, my wife can gain a lot of pleasure outside of our marriage, because after flirting and kissing, she will also go all the way and want to have sex with the man of her choice. In any case, she will get what she wants and it will usually make her very happy.

But also experiencing the "other", exploring the still unknown. Another man kisses her differently, caresses her differently. Another man smells different, even more so when he is sexually aroused. He also feels different during penetration.

Is it the butterflies he produces in her stomach that trigger these moments of happiness with another man.

As her husband, I wish her these moments of happiness with all my heart.
Naughty and sexy!

View attachment 2262910
Hottie!

I don't have real experience because we are still in fantasy stage (maybe forever). For me reclaiming is the most crucial part of this whole scenario, maybe I have a too romantic view on that but for me this is the real deal.
The other guy, more or less, is just foreplay. The reclaiming is the real act
Just dreaming about it can be frustrating in the long run. 20 years ago I suggested to my wife that we should get another man into our bedroom. It took a long time and many discussions until one day my wife suggested an alternative solution to this.

She agreed to an erotic massage with four hands.

Of course, after more than an hour massaging every corner of her body, this got completely out of hand.

With a hard cock in each hand, she just whispered to me that she wanted a penetration. She didn't say by whom.

I let our fellow player go first.

I couldn't believe it when my wife positioned his cock with one hand and received him with a deep sigh of pleasure.

She dug her long fingernails into his ass, leaned her head back, arched her back to present her wet pussy to him. She was like out of her mind when his balls slapped against her ass.

We both fucked my wife in this night.

When it was all over, I took our fellow player to the door and arrived back at the "crime scene", my wife thoughtfully caressed her strained pussy and just whispered: "That was the best sex I've ever had in my life."

We cuddled, talked about it and had hot but meaningful sex with each other.

It was a week later that my wife announced during her orgasm that she wanted a lover.

Six months later she went upstairs to the bedroom with her new lover to be intimate with him for the first time.

DSC_4530_3.jpg

Just dreaming about it can be frustrating in the long run. 20 years ago I suggested to my wife that we should get another man into our bedroom. It took a long time and many discussions until one day my wife suggested an alternative solution to this.

She agreed to an erotic massage with four hands.

Of course, after more than an hour massaging every corner of her body, this got completely out of hand.

With a hard cock in each hand, she just whispered to me that she wanted a penetration. She didn't say by whom.

I let our fellow player go first.

I couldn't believe it when my wife positioned his cock with one hand and received him with a deep sigh of pleasure.

She dug her long fingernails into his ass, leaned her head back, arched her back to present her wet pussy to him. She was like out of her mind when his balls slapped against her ass.

We both fucked my wife in this night.

When it was all over, I took our fellow player to the door and arrived back at the "crime scene", my wife thoughtfully caressed her strained pussy and just whispered: "That was the best sex I've ever had in my life."

We cuddled, talked about it and had hot but meaningful sex with each other.

It was a week later that my wife announced during her orgasm that she wanted a lover.

Six months later she went upstairs to the bedroom with her new lover to be intimate with him for the first time.

View attachment 2291567
Exciting,hot,sexy!

For us it’s more about reconnecting than reclaiming. My wife has made it clear that I can not reclaim her pussy. Her bull owns it and there’s nothing my dick can do to get it back.
Our aftercare is about showing each other that we still love and care for one another on a level that sex can compete with.

• Wow
Reactions: toolman2c and Ocguy