Questions to message wife to ask male colleague when they’re working alone together?

Bernie84

Male
From
UK
The Mrs is working alone with a male colleague tonight. I been hinting about cuckold scenarios and threesomes.
She seems hot and cold on the subject, we’ve used toys to simulate a threesome and during this when I ask her if she wants another cock, she replies yes.
She then seems to change her mind on the subject.
I’m looking to message her questions to ask her male colleague tonight and any suggestions are very welcome.
I will give you her replies to the questions if she obliges.

Bernie84, TY for posting, looks as if ur more willing than most for your sweet sexy wife to eXplore ALL her sexual desires, plz keep updates on future adventures into this eXciting Taboo,

Fun and games:

Have her ask him, perhaps in a subtle way, "Do you like what I'm wearing?" She can see if he follows the lead and compliments her on her outfit or other features.

Get her to tell him she's gotten a cramp in her foot or calf, and to see if he'll massage it out of her. See how she responds.

She if she'll ask him out for a drink after they're done "working..."

I know i've had married colleagues interested in me, regardless of hubby's blessing, or not.

Like most men though, i'm simple to engage, if someone said to me 'my husband wants to share me with other men, are you interested?' work would be done for the day 😃