Putting on a masturbation show

My wife and I have been married for a long time, but we still love to spice things up. One of our favorite things to do is for her to put on a little show for me using a dildo. She'll pose, and I'll snap pictures and make short video clips to get him going. I love seeing how turned on he gets.

Recently, she shared with me that she's been fantasizing about doing this with college-age guys. I was surprised but also really turned on by the idea. I think it would be so hot for her to have a little fun and then for me to share the pictures with him. The age difference between them isn't that great, especially if you add their ages together! But seriously, I think it would be really exciting to see her with one or both of them at the same time.

I'd love to take a few pictures of her with one or both of these guys and share them with my husband. It would be such a turn on to see her living out this fantasy. I know it would take our sex life to a whole new level.

View attachment 2289854
Those lucky college guys too, they will go home with balls so empty that they rattle