Pussy free

How many here are pussy free? Are you happy about it? What's the best thing about being pussy free?
I am pussyfree, past March the 14th It was 13 years that I am pussyfree! In the beginning it was beacause I was denied by my grirlfriend, then it was because I agreed to be in chastity and it stayed that way because my penis did not get hard anymore. But in that proces I started to accept it and even like it. In my opinion as long as you fuck your girlfriend/wife while she is fucking other men there is always a kind of competition, jealousy. Once you are pussyfree because you agree to it or because you are not able to fuck her anymore or not good enough in satisfying her through PIV it is important that you find a way to accept this mentally. Once you can this and that you get satisfied in an other way sexually, what is important because otherwise you get frustrated what will end up in ruining your relationship with her. The best thing to me is that being pussyfree takes out the stress to perform and the responsability to have ti satisfy her sexually.

I am pussy free for about 5 years. Ami happy, mostly yes, a little no. A part of me wishes I was still fucking my my, but that same part wishes I had a bigger cock too.

I am happy watching my wife with her lovers, wearing my cage and having my cock cry “tears of joy” as my wife enjoys real cock. I love watching her squirm, grunt, moan, scream as the bigger cocks are sliding in and out of her, making her cum and cumming in her. I love that she usually has part of her lovers in her all the time.

I personally believe this was the best idea for our marriage when we started this journey.

I am pussy free for about 5 years. Ami happy, mostly yes, a little no. A part of me wishes I was still fucking my my, but that same part wishes I had a bigger cock too.

I am happy watching my wife with her lovers, wearing my cage and having my cock cry “tears of joy” as my wife enjoys real cock. I love watching her squirm, grunt, moan, scream as the bigger cocks are sliding in and out of her, making her cum and cumming in her. I love that she usually has part of her lovers in her all the time.

I personally believe this was the best idea for our marriage when we started this journey.
And how do you get yourseld satisfied sexually?