Progress wife Loving online feedback. Let us know if you would fuck her.

If you have a big dick you would be happy to know she is a total size queen and is easily able for it, and very wet. She's multi orgasmic. She said that with 2 guys before me that were alpha dominant, and big that she would come 5 to 7 times.
I do indeed have a big dick. I have no doubt that she and I would have tons of fun 😈

Reactions: drakebelg
Is my wife hot enough for you?
Would you fuck her?
Our discussions about cuckolding are progressing well. She's said if she would be approached by a man she finds really handsome she wouldn't resist at all. She is not yet ready to go searching but is ready to let it happen.

She is loving the feedback she is getting online so some nice feedback here would also help her.

View attachment 2234472
Would love to see more of her

I would fuck her in a heartbeat. But since my wife owns my cock, she probably would not allow that. Instead, she'd encourage your wife to find a young, fit, hung stud and go for it.

Oh yes. I'd give her a warm oil, really slow massage, working my fingers across her ass and up her thighs, turning her on and making her wet ... then I'd suck and lick her pussy until she orgasmed on my mouth.

Then I'd spread her ass and fuck her deep.