Progress wife Loving online feedback. Let us know if you would fuck her.

Is my wife hot enough for you?
Would you fuck her?
Our discussions about cuckolding are progressing well. She's said if she would be approached by a man she finds really handsome she wouldn't resist at all. She is not yet ready to go searching but is ready to let it happen.

She is loving the feedback she is getting online so some nice feedback here would also help her.

1000018651.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20171104_142239_DRO~2.jpg
    IMG_20171104_142239_DRO~2.jpg
    195.4 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_20150412_120731~4.jpg
    IMG_20150412_120731~4.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_20170713_211639_DRO~2.jpg
    IMG_20170713_211639_DRO~2.jpg
    630.7 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:
She's very attractive and I'm sure it won't take long for men to approach her. I take it by the first pic that she is your keyholder as well? Does you being in chastity turn her on? I'm sure it contributes to the dynamic.
She loves me being in now long term chastity and orgasm denial. It contributes in a big way. Our sex life is 100% about her pleasure and she is starting to realise the sexual freedom that she now has in a secure relationship.

Wow! 😍 What a beautiful lady. She has some killer sexy legs. Has she ever had two cocks in her pussy at the same time? She might like that if she hasn't. Y'all have fun on your Hotwife lifestyle journey. 👍

Reactions: drakebelg
Wow! 😍 What a beautiful lady. She has some killer sexy legs. Has she ever had two cocks in her pussy at the same time? She might like that if she hasn't. Y'all have fun on your Hotwife lifestyle journey. 👍
I am always staring at her killer legs.
Not yet but we've often used large dildos next to me or now a strapon plus another dildo.
I've often said to her that her amazing pussy is made for multiple huge cocks.

• Love
Reactions: WantToWatchWife
You'd be shocked what you would discover. She has a very loose and permanently sloppy pussy. She loves huge cock sleeves and stretching. So pretty and innocent looking and such a treasure between her legs. Plus she is extremely orgasmic
Looking fantastic in that red dress. I bet her pussy tastes delicious. Love to see a pic of her freshly fucked and filled pussy.

Is my wife hot enough for you?
Would you fuck her?
Our discussions about cuckolding are progressing well. She's said if she would be approached by a man she finds really handsome she wouldn't resist at all. She is not yet ready to go searching but is ready to let it happen.

She is loving the feedback she is getting online so some nice feedback here would also help her.

View attachment 2234472
I would love to get my hands on her tits and ease her legs apart

Reactions: drakebelg