Post your wife wearing boots during the action

Fall is the perfect season for boots, isn't it?
My hotwife wears boots alot but especially when she is going on a date
She probably has from..simple every day boots to crotch hi.her boots range in heel heights from.3 in.to.8 in. She wants to.get a custom made crotch hi boots right up.close to.her pussy with 10 in

Reactions: pluto92
No but some people might say her outfit kind of implies thatbas shecloves head.to toe black.leather extreme makeup.and large jewelry and she van be very demanding about what she likes when she is with one of her studs
I bet you would love that after she has tied you to furniture caged and plugged for some hot stud to come in and then just totally dominate her in front of you doing all the things you dream about that she won't let you do

Reactions: pluto92
I bet you would love that after she has tied you to furniture caged and plugged for some hot stud to come in and then just totally dominate her in front of you doing all the things you dream about that she won't let you do
She has don that but usually tied up.in a different room.then after first round she goes down for a drimk and she comes in an verbally and vis to tease me grabbing.and rubbing my cock then says hes waitimg so it time for me to.get fucked again