Post closeup pictures of your wife's pussy and I'll rate them.

Wowee. From the thumbnail I thought it was nice but wow! In motion it's so much better. I really dig her small button sided clitoris but what I liked best was her tiny little peehole. Man I'd love to put the tip of my tongue there for a bit. 9/10 - fantastic pussy.

You look really nice in your video. What made me love your pussy the most was in the second picture you posted (with the ring.). Your hood is razor sharp in that picture. I want to just take my thumb and finger and just give it a nice hard pull to make it swell a little bit. Also love your tiny inner labia. Last, and don't get offended please, but I think your c-section scar is awesome. I'll edit the last sentence out if you want me to.

8/10 pussy.

My wife is a curvy BBW, but I still think she has a beautiful shape to her pussy.

View attachment 1856751View attachment 1856750View attachment 1856746View attachment 1856749View attachment 1856745
Take care.
Gorgeous inner labia. I love how, when she bends over, their weight forces her pussy to open up. But jeez.... what's up with that tiny hood and clitoris? I hope you suck on it as hard as you held open her pussy in the last pic. I would personally rub up and her hood until her clit swells from overuse and just sticks out like a tiny pink gumball.

8/10 pussy

• Love
Reactions: Joecde3vfr4
My wife's pussy
I would give your wife an award for that outstanding clit hood. I can imagine how it must be protecting the pinkest clitoris imaginable. I love how it's pointy as well. By the way her inner labia crawl into that hood I just know those lovely lips connect to her clit in the prettiest way.

If I were there right now I'd grab the top of her hood and pink lips away from each other fast and with force just to see the reaction I'd get. I'm sure it will hurt, but she will definitely love it after a while. Lucky guy.

8.5/10 - probably would have been a 9.5 if her clitoris was visible.

Reactions: stacyz