Please allow me to introduce myself.

"I'm a man of wealth and... " no, actually, I'm not. Wealthy anyway. So.

Hi everyone. New to the site. To be honest, I'm not sure I even should be here but I'm going to post this anyway and see if any of you have anything to say.

My wife and I have been married since 1979, 45 years, yep. As with so many couples, we just don't have sex anymore. She would be willing to do her "wifely duty", I'm sure, but I'm not interested and she never asks for it. In fact, with her I don't get hard anyway. Sad but true. We still get along very well, though, more like friends and roommates that husband and wife and lovers. She's 64, 5'3", 250 lbs. Short and stocky, and her body shows the effects of having two children. She's still attractive, though, I think anyway (and have been told by other men that they'd do her) but I'm getting ahead of myself there. 36DD tits, 34 hips, salt and pepper/brunette hair. When she was young she reminded me of Ann Wilson of Heart. She has, as long as I've known her, had serious self-esteem issues. These days, her focus is on her family and her job, and there's nothing wrong with that at all... but I can't help but wish for more.

Back in the mid-80s, my best friend growing up (my wife knew him too, he was at our house a lot and we were all high school classmates) said one stoned evening that he would love to fuck my wife. Without going too deep into our relationship, I will say that he dominated me in our relationship, and if he said he wanted something, I did my best to give it to him. So when he told me to make it happen, I went to work. She took some persuading; it's not that she wasn't attracted to our friend, heaven knows- all the girls in our class wanted to fuck him and most did (but not my wife, yet)- but she was afraid someone would find out, that it was "wrong", and other objections I'm sure many of you already know. It worked to my advantage that she liked to drink back in those days, and one drunken evening i finally got her to agree to a 3some with him and me. That weekend, we sent the kids to my parents' for the night and we did our thing. I undressed her for him while they were kissing, and we all 3 spent the evening taking turns. She came a LOT that night. So it went so well that she was open to doing it more, and it became a weekend thing. Thing is, though, is that at one point my buddy told her that I was his cocksucker all through high school. She was skeptical but wanted to see. I was annoyed with him but hey, why not and I gave her a show. To be honest, she loved it, and even laughed. After that, the balance seemed to shift a bit; we talked about it, she said as long as it was between the 3 of us it was ok. So that became a part of our 3somes, as well as me licking her clean after he nutted, and cleaning him off as well. Eventually, it began to morph into them fucking and me watching seated in the corner, not allowed to stroke my cock till they said I could. There were times when I was at work she would call him to come over, and he'd be there when I left. OI course I knew what was going to happen, but i didn't care, I had had my first taste of cuckolding and I loved it. Of course, as with so many things, it ran its course; my buddy met a girl and moved away, and that put an end to that. At some later point, she met a guy she fancied, and came on strong to him. He turned her down, though, saying he didn't want to get involved with a married woman. If I'd been there or knew the guy, I would have assured him it was ok, but the damage was done, her feelings were hurt, and her short lived hotwife career was over.

She and I continued to have sex like before; we had fun, it was often passionate, but i never forgot the thrill of her being with another man.

Many years later, I struck up a friendship with a guy who was a year older than I was; he was married too but his wife was more interested in other women, and he was looking around for play partners of either sex. After a few months of knowing him and being his cocksucker, he asked about my wife and would she play, and I of course had to say no. He asked me, "Why not talk to her about it?" and I just said I was afraid she would think I was up to something (and yes, I was), and didn't want to fight with her. But- I suggested perhaps that I could introduce them sometime, and he could take it from there; I told him if he got to know her, got her comfortable with him, maybe he could seduce her and make his move. The plan was to eventually ask her if she wanted to involve me. We actually talked about him owning us both. But, unfortunately, it just didn't work. He would stop by (he had business in the building where she worked) and chit chat with her for a while, get to know her. She would mention once in a while that he came by, but often she wouldn't and that gave me hope, especially after one time when he told me he got to kiss her and she felt him up. She didn't tell me about him that day. I don't know why he would lie about it, he had no good reason but I'll never really know. Anyway, he took this as a sign to move in, and he started to ask her seriously about getting together behind my back and having some fun. I guess he came on too hard, though, because one afternoon she came home and she was fit to be tied, so angry, and it was because she "Was tired of him coming around and making suggestions to me, I don't want to fuck anyone else and cheat on you, so I wish he'd stop". All I could say was damn, do you want me to say something to him, and she said no, she would handle it. I said "Well, you could take that as a compliment and I told you years ago you could have other lovers if you wanted to". She gave me the side eye, and I knew to drop the subject. I emailed my friend and told him what happened and said he should abort.. he agreed, he didn't want her getting mad and going to HIS wife and complaining. So that was that.

I still can't help but wish that she had gone along with it, and I can't help but wish that she would find someone she would want to fuck, or perhaps we could someday meet and befriend a couple or couples who were into swinging and wife swapping. Living in rural small town Kentucky though, the chances of that are slim, I think.

So what's the point? I don't know. This is my new member introduction. I would give almost anything if she would cuck me again, but it doesn't look like it's going to happen.. so I'm in here sharing my frustration with all of you. If you made it this far, I thank you very much!

Last edited: