Photo Shoot Last Night...Have I Lost It?

So I figured why not a yoga plank for the occasion? I hope you still think I'm hot. Sorry, just feeling a bit insecure lately, not like me at all normally...

View attachment 2151993

Honestly, I'm pretty well known in the LS and around here and I've had some pretty scary confrontations that I didn't see coming. I'm pretty open about things but when a guy shows up at an event or even finds a way to follow you home...I take it very seriously. I have my babies that watch over me, I take them whenever I can to travel. They deter the kooks. This is one down side of the hotwife LS or the LS in general if you appear as a featured guest at advertised events or pose for various publications. He's a great guy and my "best girl"who's been at my side forever is wonderful too...Oh well, no idea why I'm telling you ths but I guess I'm feeling a bit insecure about a few things lately, not just my age and body...thanks for being understanding...I guess i've been sharing a bit much about me lately so you know me better and the situation better...

View attachment 2152012

View attachment 2152017
Standing in front of a camera without being naked is hard enough at the best of times. The pose of you planking with just one of your perfect tits peeking out is one of the sexiest pics Ive seen here . . Having a crisis of confidence is all fine . . . Just keep posting please. You're too fucking sexy not to

So I owed some pics for some pubs but I think I've "aged out" or "lost it" a bit. Mr Hw says I'm nuts but I'll post a few nonpunishable pics on
here to show you how I look right now and get an honest opinion. I know the lighting and water running off my body makes my skin look creepy, but should I continue to model and post here, or should I just wrap it up?

Dee

View attachment 2151789

View attachment 2151791

View attachment 2151793
You are, quite simply, a magnificent woman. nothing more needs said x.

So I figured why not a yoga plank for the occasion? I hope you still think I'm hot. Sorry, just feeling a bit insecure lately, not like me at all normally...

View attachment 2151993

Honestly, I'm pretty well known in the LS and around here and I've had some pretty scary confrontations that I didn't see coming. I'm pretty open about things but when a guy shows up at an event or even finds a way to follow you home...I take it very seriously. I have my babies that watch over me, I take them whenever I can to travel. They deter the kooks. This is one down side of the hotwife LS or the LS in general if you appear as a featured guest at advertised events or pose for various publications. He's a great guy and my "best girl"who's been at my side forever is wonderful too...Oh well, no idea why I'm telling you ths but I guess I'm feeling a bit insecure about a few things lately, not just my age and body...thanks for being understanding...I guess i've been sharing a bit much about me lately so you know me better and the situation better...

View attachment 2152012

View attachment 2152017
Hello friend krista here can you PM me sometime

Reactions: Hwcouple702
So I owed some pics for some pubs but I think I've "aged out" or "lost it" a bit. Mr Hw says I'm nuts but I'll post a few nonpunishable pics on
here to show you how I look right now and get an honest opinion. I know the lighting and water running off my body makes my skin look creepy, but should I continue to model and post here, or should I just wrap it up?

Dee

View attachment 2151789

View attachment 2151791

View attachment 2151793
Dee, you look great! Don’t let your mind tell you otherwise!

Dee

View attachment 2151789

View attachment 2151791

View attachment 2151793
You are so hot 🔥 🔥

• Love
Oh you still have it,there is no doubt. Very sexy and erotic hotwife for sure. Body is in fantastic shape and love your openess on sex. We love reading your posts. Please continue

• Love

Dee

View attachment 2151789

View attachment 2151791

View attachment 2151793
You are nowhere close to have "lost it", or become "aged out"!!!!!!!!!!!! I absolutely love your pics!!!!!!

• Love
you look amazing me and my husband love your work xx
i do know what you mean though i feel little"aged out" too ,some days i look at my pics and feel yuck ,was thinking about packing it in too xx
but trust me you still got it xx

Dee

View attachment 2151789

View attachment 2151791

View attachment 2151793
Please don't stop posting as you are one of the hottest on this site that never fails to cause a change in blood flow and making me want to get naked and grab a handful of myself for self-entertainment purposes.
I'm sorry to hear that some creepers on making life suck for you but please be careful

• Love