Overnight - First time

My redhed 4 bbc

Male
From
UK
I’m sitting on my own waiting for my wife to call to say she wants me to come and get her after her first time overnight with a guy.

I’m completely on edge, trembling, impatient. So why is it that I am enjoying this feeling so much?

She called me twice last night. First time to tell me she was okay (and that they had just fucked), second time to see if I was okay (and that they were about to fuck again). Nothing yet this morning. I guess she’s too busy.

I’m sitting on my own waiting for my wife to call to say she wants me to come and get her after her first time overnight with a guy.

I’m completely on edge, trembling, impatient. So why is it that I am enjoying this feeling so much?

She called me twice last night. First time to tell me she was okay (and that they had just fucked), second time to see if I was okay (and that they were about to fuck again). Nothing yet this morning. I guess she’s too busy.
Fcking hot!!!

Reactions: Openhubbi
We always only do this together. We have a guy friend we get with, done it many times with him.
Over two years, 2 or 3 times a month. Most always at our home in our bedroom, sometimes we start in the living room.
Wife wanted to go to his apartment, I was against it, he was kinda like ok but he was not into the idea.
We agreed that next time we'd go to his apartment. His place was clean and neat. Everything was so unfamiliar, different smell, different TV, different bedroom and bed. It was a good time for sure but different. Wife got off on it big time.
Several more visits at our place. Wife talked us into overnight at his place.
She packed a small overnight bag, tooth brushes, underwear. At his place it was fun like usual, she was very into the sex with both of us. We'd each done her twice like usual, we were winding down. That's when he'd get dressed(or us leaving his place). We were all in hs bed, her in the middle, TV on. He fell asleep first, wife and I talked for a few then she zonked out.
I woke up about 3am to him on top fucking her really quiet. They didn't know I was awake. She kept telling him to slow down and be quiet. He finally came in her, they kissed for a while then he rolled off. She asked if I was awake. I climbed on and we fucked really nice till I let go.
I woke up around 8, she was sitting watching TV he was in the shower. She told me they just fucked in the living room. He got out of the shower, she took a shower. He wanted to watch us, wife was like OK. I did her from behind while he watched. I took a shower.
I came back into the bedroom, he's full hard, says he wants one more befor we leave. He fucked her from behind. We got dressed and left.
I will say it was very exciting but so different.
On the way home wife asked if I was OK. She didn't say but I know she absolutely loved it.
She told me she got up to go p.ee, climbed over him to get back in the middle, he just got on and started. The way she was telling me I know she really got off on the whole thing.

We always only do this together. We have a guy friend we get with, done it many times with him.
Over two years, 2 or 3 times a month. Most always at our home in our bedroom, sometimes we start in the living room.
Wife wanted to go to his apartment, I was against it, he was kinda like ok but he was not into the idea.
We agreed that next time we'd go to his apartment. His place was clean and neat. Everything was so unfamiliar, different smell, different TV, different bedroom and bed. It was a good time for sure but different. Wife got off on it big time.
Several more visits at our place. Wife talked us into overnight at his place.
She packed a small overnight bag, tooth brushes, underwear. At his place it was fun like usual, she was very into the sex with both of us. We'd each done her twice like usual, we were winding down. That's when he'd get dressed(or us leaving his place). We were all in hs bed, her in the middle, TV on. He fell asleep first, wife and I talked for a few then she zonked out.
I woke up about 3am to him on top fucking her really quiet. They didn't know I was awake. She kept telling him to slow down and be quiet. He finally came in her, they kissed for a while then he rolled off. She asked if I was awake. I climbed on and we fucked really nice till I let go.
I woke up around 8, she was sitting watching TV he was in the shower. She told me they just fucked in the living room. He got out of the shower, she took a shower. He wanted to watch us, wife was like OK. I did her from behind while he watched. I took a shower.
I came back into the bedroom, he's full hard, says he wants one more befor we leave. He fucked her from behind. We got dressed and left.
I will say it was very exciting but so different.
On the way home wife asked if I was OK. She didn't say but I know she absolutely loved it.
She told me she got up to go p.ee, climbed over him to get back in the middle, he just got on and started. The way she was telling me I know she really got off on the whole thing.
I think the excitement levels of going somewhere different must work on all of us in some way. Seems like your experience was awesome.

• Love
Reactions: Duffy and toolman2c
I eventually got a call just after 9 from my wife to say to come and get her. They’d woken just after 7 and had been making love again for a while, then relaxing in bed together. The pace of the overnight meet was so much better she says. No rush and plenty of opportunity for love making. They had sex three times in total but each time was slow, steady and passionate. This is very much how she likes it.

I got her home and we had great sex whilst she gave me most of the details of her stay. More details came out later. This is not the last time she will do this. She enjoyed the intimacy and the pace of the stay. For me, the wait, the not knowing more than the most basic information (‘we have just fucked’, then later, ‘we are about to fuck again’) was incredible. I get incredibly aroused by this; it’s my thing; my big thrill.

I eventually got a call just after 9 from my wife to say to come and get her. They’d woken just after 7 and had been making love again for a while, then relaxing in bed together. The pace of the overnight meet was so much better she says. No rush and plenty of opportunity for love making. They had sex three times in total but each time was slow, steady and passionate. This is very much how she likes it.

I got her home and we had great sex whilst she gave me most of the details of her stay. More details came out later. This is not the last time she will do this. She enjoyed the intimacy and the pace of the stay. For me, the wait, the not knowing more than the most basic information (‘we have just fucked’, then later, ‘we are about to fuck again’) was incredible. I get incredibly aroused by this; it’s my thing; my big thrill.
Wife had very similar experience with her regular. Three days, two nights in a very nice quaint motel in the city. She loved the looks they got checking in ( he is black, she is white) and all the attention they got at their romantic dinners and in the lounge . Even went house hunting together. She, like your wife, loves the intimacy and the no rush kissing, undressing, cuddling after love making and waking up in his arms. In fact, they are planning another trip right now...as soon as his wife leaves town again.

Its even "worse/better" when she calls and asks if its ok if overnight becomes ANOTHER overnight, or the entire weekend!! GOD this hurts SO GOOD!!

CW

When Lisa was younger she would stay the night with guys fairly often. Now that our kids are grown and out of the house they stay the night here usually.

Once I picked her up in a quiet little neighborhood on a Saturday morning around 10am. An older guy was out checking his mail next door and saw her come out (walk of shame complete with her shoes in her hand), get in with me and kiss me and watched us drive off. I wondered if he either knew what was going on or asked the guy she stayed the night with about it later.

Its even "worse/better" when she calls and asks if its ok if overnight becomes ANOTHER overnight, or the entire weekend!! GOD this hurts SO GOOD!!

CW
She’s in touch with the guy, so here’s hoping.

I have to admit that waiting and not knowing - left entirely to my imagination until she comes home - is what really does it for me. I guess that’s my thing. Overnight just made this even more intense.

Reactions: Zdietz53
My wife usually meets her lovers in our house. When they stay the night I sleep in the guest bedroom. She likes this set up because, even though the guys she plays with she's known for a long time, she says she feel safest at home. She has on several occasions had a weekend away with one of them, but she still likes staying home the best. That's fine with me because I don't have to worry about her.