Our story so far…

Mrcake

Male
Gold
Ok, how to start this off… This came out like a story because that’s just how I prefer to write, but this is a snapshot of our story. If there’s interest, I’d love to share everything.

————

It’s the Summer of 2014. My fiancée and I had been engaged for a few weeks and were still riding the fresh high that you can expect in a newly engaged couple. Between the nonstop lunch dates with friends and family congratulating us and the flurry of wedding and honeymoon ideas we were processing, when we finally found time to ourselves we were all over each other. One night, after a full day of work and wedding talk, we were both in the mood but absolutely exhausted. That’s when we decided to take a little getaway for her birthday and to celebrate our engagement.

We decided to head to Chicago for the weekend. We’ve been multiple times and enjoy spending the days and nights exploring Magnificent Mile together.

Our day first day there was coming to a close and we couldn’t wait to get back to our hotel room for some alone time. We’d just enjoyed a light dinner with plenty of drinks to spice up the evening and couldn’t keep our hands off each other.

My fiancée undressed and the alcohol amplified my realization of just how lucky I was to call her mine. She stood there wearing nothing but her new engagement ring, her fierce green eyes staring at me, hungrily waiting for me to match her state of undress. As I was fumbling to undo the button of my shirt, she crossed the room and turned off the lights. Her 5’5” softly tanned body disappeared into darkness, reappearing across the room as she opened the curtains to let in the evening light from the city streets below.

As my shirt dropped to the floor, she came over and helped undo my pants. I can still remember her intoxicating scent as she asked if I wanted to have a bit of extra fun and do some roleplaying. I gulped hard and nodded in agreement as my pants fell to the floor in a heap. I took the few moments of silence that followed as indication that I should start us off.

We’d never roleplayed at all before. In fact, our sex life up to that point was very vanilla looking back on it. I can’t recall my thoughts as we stood there face to face in the dim light, her naked and me in my boxers - I just know what came out of my mouth next set us on a path that changed our relationship forever.

“So…” I said. “What brings you to Chicago?”

“Mmmm” she cooed as she took a step closer to me and put her palms against my chest. “I’m celebrating.” Her voice took on a raspy tone as she spoke. Like she was dipping into a sexier character version of herself.

I tried to match her energy and put on a voice but I was already so excited by what was going on, everything I said just came out in nervous breathes. “Oh yeah? Celebrating what?”

She raised up her left hand, allowing the night light to play off her diamond. “My engagement. I’m getting married.”

“Oh wow, he’s a lucky guy.”

“Not tonight he isn’t.” She whispered as her hands crawled down my chest. “He’s back at home. Tonight you’re the lucky one.”

This attitude she had and the things she was saying had me hard as a rock, tenting the front of my boxers. My head was spinning at this flash of a cheating tease. She’d never said anything like this before and the shock and alcohol caused my mouth to dry up instantly.

“Oh yeah?” I stammered. “Celebrating without him?”

“Mmhmm. He can’t help with what I want.” She then raised up on her toes and whispered in my ear, “I want to get properly fucked.”

She dropped down and dragged my boxers to my ankles. I look down and my cock is as hard as it’s ever been. I can feel every heartbeat pulsing through it.

Now as you probably guessed, I’m not exactly well-endowed. My largest measurements are easy to remember, as I’m 10cm long and 10cm around. Just under 4 inches in both when I’m at my hardest. My fiancée had never complained about my size before and had always said my cock was perfect - which made what happened next really throw me for a loop.

“Your fiancé can’t fuck you properly?” I asked as she stood back up.

“Nope” she said flatly as she grabbed my cock in her hand, squeezing it from above with her whole fist. “He’s got a small dick. I need something bigger.”

I felt faint. “Oh yeah? His is small?”

“Mmhmmm, come over here and fuck my cheating pussy.” She turned and lead me over to the bed. My head reeling from my buzz and hearing my sweet fiancée’s voice speak those words that hit just a little too close to home.

We’re roleplaying, right? But is she talking about me?

She laid back on the bed and hooked her legs up and wide to her chest, revealing herself to me. The sight alone was one that never failed to turn me on, but now with everything else she’d said, I was at a whole new level of arousal.

I scooted in so my hips were against hers. She was already wet and I slipped inside her easily. Her warmth and moist pussy sent a shiver across my whole body. It was only now as I spoke again that I realized how close I already was to cumming. “Do you want a big cock, baby?”

She moaned and started to grind against me. Our faces were inches away, her eyes shut tight.“Yeah baby, I need a bigger, longer, fatter dick.” Her tone shifted slightly, “I need a bigger cock to slam inside of me, and hurt me, the way you never do.”

There it was. She slipped out of character, or maybe a moment of honestly shone through. The way YOU never do.

I came immediately. My entire body spasming as we embraced.

We laid there breathing together in silence for what felt like a lifetime. Her hand rubbing against my back. My dick had shrunk back to being soft, so when she adjusted her hips it was apparent I had shrunken out of her and her wet mound was matted against me. I propped up on my elbows and gave her a kiss. She was smiling up at me.

“That was fun.” She smiled up at me. I smiled back, and somehow both recognized my beautiful fiancée, and also felt like I was looking at her for the first time.

She tapped me quickly on the bum and started to twist out from under me. “Ok, I’m going to go clean up.”

I remember watching my sexy wife-to-be disappear into the bathroom as the door closed behind her and the sound of the shower coming on. I laid there, my head spinning. Trying to process everything that had just happened.

I thought I’d talk to her about it when she came out. Ask her where what she said came from. Ask her if they were her real feelings. Ask her if she wanted me to finish her off. Ask her…

Nothing. My world went black as the effects of the drinks and the post ejaculation exhaustion set in. I fell asleep, not realizing just how different my life would be when I woke up.

Ok, how to start this off… This came out like a story because that’s just how I prefer to write, but this is a snapshot of our story. If there’s interest, I’d love to share everything.

————

It’s the Summer of 2014. My fiancée and I had been engaged for a few weeks and were still riding the fresh high that you can expect in a newly engaged couple. Between the nonstop lunch dates with friends and family congratulating us and the flurry of wedding and honeymoon ideas we were processing, when we finally found time to ourselves we were all over each other. One night, after a full day of work and wedding talk, we were both in the mood but absolutely exhausted. That’s when we decided to take a little getaway for her birthday and to celebrate our engagement.

We decided to head to Chicago for the weekend. We’ve been multiple times and enjoy spending the days and nights exploring Magnificent Mile together.

Our day first day there was coming to a close and we couldn’t wait to get back to our hotel room for some alone time. We’d just enjoyed a light dinner with plenty of drinks to spice up the evening and couldn’t keep our hands off each other.

My fiancée undressed and the alcohol amplified my realization of just how lucky I was to call her mine. She stood there wearing nothing but her new engagement ring, her fierce green eyes staring at me, hungrily waiting for me to match her state of undress. As I was fumbling to undo the button of my shirt, she crossed the room and turned off the lights. Her 5’5” softly tanned body disappeared into darkness, reappearing across the room as she opened the curtains to let in the evening light from the city streets below.

As my shirt dropped to the floor, she came over and helped undo my pants. I can still remember her intoxicating scent as she asked if I wanted to have a bit of extra fun and do some roleplaying. I gulped hard and nodded in agreement as my pants fell to the floor in a heap. I took the few moments of silence that followed as indication that I should start us off.

We’d never roleplayed at all before. In fact, our sex life up to that point was very vanilla looking back on it. I can’t recall my thoughts as we stood there face to face in the dim light, her naked and me in my boxers - I just know what came out of my mouth next set us on a path that changed our relationship forever.

“So…” I said. “What brings you to Chicago?”

“Mmmm” she cooed as she took a step closer to me and put her palms against my chest. “I’m celebrating.” Her voice took on a raspy tone as she spoke. Like she was dipping into a sexier character version of herself.

I tried to match her energy and put on a voice but I was already so excited by what was going on, everything I said just came out in nervous breathes. “Oh yeah? Celebrating what?”

She raised up her left hand, allowing the night light to play off her diamond. “My engagement. I’m getting married.”

“Oh wow, he’s a lucky guy.”

“Not tonight he isn’t.” She whispered as her hands crawled down my chest. “He’s back at home. Tonight you’re the lucky one.”

This attitude she had and the things she was saying had me hard as a rock, tenting the front of my boxers. My head was spinning at this flash of a cheating tease. She’d never said anything like this before and the shock and alcohol caused my mouth to dry up instantly.

“Oh yeah?” I stammered. “Celebrating without him?”

“Mmhmm. He can’t help with what I want.” She then raised up on her toes and whispered in my ear, “I want to get properly fucked.”

She dropped down and dragged my boxers to my ankles. I look down and my cock is as hard as it’s ever been. I can feel every heartbeat pulsing through it.

Now as you probably guessed, I’m not exactly well-endowed. My largest measurements are easy to remember, as I’m 10cm long and 10cm around. Just under 4 inches in both when I’m at my hardest. My fiancée had never complained about my size before and had always said my cock was perfect - which made what happened next really throw me for a loop.

“Your fiancé can’t fuck you properly?” I asked as she stood back up.

“Nope” she said flatly as she grabbed my cock in her hand, squeezing it from above with her whole fist. “He’s got a small dick. I need something bigger.”

I felt faint. “Oh yeah? His is small?”

“Mmhmmm, come over here and fuck my cheating pussy.” She turned and lead me over to the bed. My head reeling from my buzz and hearing my sweet fiancée’s voice speak those words that hit just a little too close to home.

We’re roleplaying, right? But is she talking about me?

She laid back on the bed and hooked her legs up and wide to her chest, revealing herself to me. The sight alone was one that never failed to turn me on, but now with everything else she’d said, I was at a whole new level of arousal.

I scooted in so my hips were against hers. She was already wet and I slipped inside her easily. Her warmth and moist pussy sent a shiver across my whole body. It was only now as I spoke again that I realized how close I already was to cumming. “Do you want a big cock, baby?”

She moaned and started to grind against me. Our faces were inches away, her eyes shut tight.“Yeah baby, I need a bigger, longer, fatter dick.” Her tone shifted slightly, “I need a bigger cock to slam inside of me, and hurt me, the way you never do.”

There it was. She slipped out of character, or maybe a moment of honestly shone through. The way YOU never do.

I came immediately. My entire body spasming as we embraced.

We laid there breathing together in silence for what felt like a lifetime. Her hand rubbing against my back. My dick had shrunk back to being soft, so when she adjusted her hips it was apparent I had shrunken out of her and her wet mound was matted against me. I propped up on my elbows and gave her a kiss. She was smiling up at me.

“That was fun.” She smiled up at me. I smiled back, and somehow both recognized my beautiful fiancée, and also felt like I was looking at her for the first time.

She tapped me quickly on the bum and started to twist out from under me. “Ok, I’m going to go clean up.”

I remember watching my sexy wife-to-be disappear into the bathroom as the door closed behind her and the sound of the shower coming on. I laid there, my head spinning. Trying to process everything that had just happened.

I thought I’d talk to her about it when she came out. Ask her where what she said came from. Ask her if they were her real feelings. Ask her if she wanted me to finish her off. Ask her…

Nothing. My world went black as the effects of the drinks and the post ejaculation exhaustion set in. I fell asleep, not realizing just how different my life would be when I woke up.
Let's hear more