33 - Indian\White NY Bull - Love BBW, nerdy sluts, older women, men who will jerk, watch, or join while I fuck their ladies and more - Travel Ready

Give her what she craves

Watch her get treated like a dirty, slut

Love BBW, nerdy sluts, older women, men who will jerk/join while I fuck their ladies

Excited to meet your wife, travel frequently for work

I want to put your woman in her place and make her pussy addicted to my cock.

Let's take hot pictures and videos

Love to chat and exchange pictures, especially with hotwives

----

Looking to meet alluring, passionate hot wives and open minded, adventurous couples. Background about me, I am a 33 year old bull located in New York. Well educated. tan skin, green eyes. I have been told repeatedly I have a great ass, have been the first to make many women squirt, and women remember me for being the longest lasting man they've had in bed - and naturally, the one that they had sex with the longest (all night sounds great, fancy that?).

About me, I love books. I love learning, I love meeting new people. Hence you. Going naked dancing in the rain sounds great doesn't it? Japanese Green Tea, Projectors, Artificial Intelligence, and wine are just a few of my favorite things.

I'd like to get to know you let's have some fun! 💚

Last edited:
Hi friends. Looking to meet alluring, passionate hot wives and open minded, adventurous couples. Background about me, I am a 33 year old bull located in New York. Well educated. tan skin, green eyes. I have been told repeatedly I have a great ass, have been the first to make many women squirt, and women remember me for being the longest lasting man they've had in bed - and naturally, the one that they had sex with the longest (all night sounds great, fancy that?).

About me, I love books. I love learning, I love meeting new people. Hence you. Going naked dancing in the rain sounds great doesn't it? Japanese Green Tea, Projectors, Artificial Intelligence, and wine are just a few of my favorite things.

used to live in Ny. back many times each yr for visits, hotel stays every time, interested in her?
1724439773467.png

Hi friends. Looking to meet alluring, passionate hot wives and open minded, adventurous couples. Background about me, I am a 33 year old bull located in New York. Well educated. tan skin, green eyes. I have been told repeatedly I have a great ass, have been the first to make many women squirt, and women remember me for being the longest lasting man they've had in bed - and naturally, the one that they had sex with the longest (all night sounds great, fancy that?).

Where in ny are you

Coming back from a Las Vegas trip, hotels always make me horny.

I always fantasize coming back from a long day and seeing your wife with her face down and ass up, inviting me to push myself in between her pussy lips and cheeks , learning her place as she's stretched out by my cock. Begging "Daddy, Daddy!"

What does she say when gets a load deep inside her? 🍑
IMG_1497.JPGIMG_1487.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: imnawty