No Bra awareness day !

Vader, how does your brown slut look braless? Would you like to lick my shaft and hairy cum filled balls while I’m using her?
Fuck yes I would. I take that big cock of yours into my mouth and suck you off and tell you were nice and hard and ready to fuck her. Then I spread her pussy lips open for you and glide your cock into my wife’s pussy letting you fuck her over and over and fill her with That warm cum I’d have her sit over my face and lick her pussy clean and suck all of your cum off of your cock so you were nice and clean and ready to fuck her again

Fuck yes I would. I take that big cock of yours into my mouth and suck you off and tell you were nice and hard and ready to fuck her. Then I spread her pussy lips open for you and glide your cock into my wife’s pussy letting you fuck her over and over and fill her with That warm cum I’d have her sit over my face and lick her pussy clean and suck all of your cum off of your cock so you were nice and clean and ready to fuck her again
She would see you hard inside your panties as you guide my Cock into her.
Would you properly worship my balls and taint while I impale her?

She would see you hard inside your panties as you guide my Cock into her.
Would you properly worship my balls and taint while I impale her?
Fuck yeah I’d love to be underneath her 69 style so I could suck on our clip while you’re huge cock slides in and out of her sopping wet pussy and if you wanted to, you could pull it out and I’d suck on your cock before you pounded it back into my wife’s Cunt

WifewantstoPlay

• Fresh cuckold community, share your wife photos or cuckold lifestyle experience here, search bulls to fuck.

Quick Navigation

User Menu