New Cuck Wannabe from Bosnia

As the title says, new cuck wannabe from Bosnia.

27 yo.
Gf is a 26 yo petite redhead with nice boobs 🙂 Been with her for 2 years now.

Not much cuckold/hotwife lifestyle in in the region, so decided to join here to at least see what like-minded people do and talk about 🙂

Been turned on to the idea of being a cuck for years now. Never managed to do anything about it tho, but would love to. Accidentally ran into some old GFs photos with her ex ( who was a HUNK ) and violentnly jerked off to those ( not even hc stuff, but enough erotica displayed to make my imagination go wild ).
Talked about sexual histories and she's in no way a saint or close-minded, so I'm optimistic 🙂
Hopefully seeing how people here did will help me get to a point of having a hotwife 😉

27 yo.

Not much cuckold/hotwife lifestyle in in the region, so decided to join here to at least see what like-minded people do and talk about 🙂

Been turned on to the idea of being a cuck for years now. Never managed to do anything about it tho, but would love to. Accidentally ran into some old GFs photos with her ex ( who was a HUNK ) and violentnly jerked off to those ( not even hc stuff, but enough erotica displayed to make my imagination go wild ).
Talked about sexual histories and she's in no way a saint or close-minded, so I'm optimistic 🙂
Hopefully seeing how people here did will help me get to a point of having a hotwife 😉
Dm

Reactions: Backwoodsman179
Başlığın da söylediği gibi, Bosna'dan gelen yeni cuck özentisi.

27 yaşında.
Gf 26 yaşında, güzel göğüslü, minyon bir kızıl saçlı. 🙂 2 yıldır onunla birlikteyim.

Bölgede boynuzlu/ateşli kadın yaşam tarzı pek yok, bu yüzden en azından benzer düşünen insanların neler yaptığını görmek ve onlar hakkında konuşmak için buraya katılmaya karar verdim.🙂

Yıllardır aptal olma fikrine kapıldım. Bu konuda asla bir şey yapmayı başaramadım ama yapmayı çok isterim. Yanlışlıkla eski sevgilisiyle (HUNK olan) bazı eski kız arkadaşlarının fotoğraflarına rastladım ve bunlara şiddetli bir şekilde mastürbasyon yaptım (hatta hc şeyleri bile değil, ama hayal gücümü çılgına çevirecek kadar erotik sergilendi).
Cinsel geçmişleri hakkında konuştuk ve o hiçbir şekilde bir aziz ya da dar görüşlü değil, bu yüzden iyimserim🙂
Umarım buradaki insanların nasıl yaptığını görmek, ateşli bir eşe sahip olma noktasına gelmeme yardımcı olur😉
Karını İstanbul'a getir ve onu nasıl becerdiğimi izle.

27 yo.

GOOD LUCK. let your wife know she can do whatever she wants to do. it is all about her. as a 27-year-old you should be able to jack off 3 or 4 times while your wife is sucking a big cock and taking a thick cock in her little pussy. you are a lucky man.

27 yo.

Want to watch me jerk off to her

27 yo.

A hocel ti Fata pristat da se kara sa drugim muskim?

27 yo.

I dje si u Bosni, u kom si mjestu?

27 yo.

In my opinion there's no such thing as Wannabe. Either you are,but for real , either you aren't.