New and Nervous

Hi everyone!! 🙌

Couple here (male 51, female 39) totally new to cuckolding so I think it’s fair to say we are a bit nervous) looking for a hung guys to role play with us as husbands dick is small and I like a big cock. We arnt sure what the next step is, we have thought about camming

We’re not ready to meet anyone in person yet but are excited to explore the possible next stages in getting to that point
Hi,

Where are you in England? I'm in Kent.

If you're interested in chatting more, maybe arranging a cam and see how things go then dm me.

S

Reactions: Fl2play
Hi everyone!! 🙌

Couple here (male 51, female 39) totally new to cuckolding so I think it’s fair to say we are a bit nervous) looking for a hung guys to role play with us as husbands dick is small and I like a big cock. We arnt sure what the next step is, we have thought about camming

We’re not ready to meet anyone in person yet but are excited to explore the possible next stages in getting to that point
Welcome. I hope you find in this forum the right path to explore your fantasies and, who knows, make them a reality.

Hi everyone!! 🙌

We love to chat text or phone call, Let me know what you think and we can take it Slow