New and Nervous

curious-couple

Couple
From
UK
Hi everyone!! 🙌

Couple here (male 51, female 39) totally new to cuckolding so I think it’s fair to say we are a bit nervous) looking for a hung guys to role play with us as husbands dick is small and I like a big cock. We arnt sure what the next step is, we have thought about camming

We’re not ready to meet anyone in person yet but are excited to explore the possible next stages in getting to that point

Last edited:
Hi everyone!! 🙌

Couple here (male 51, female 39) totally new to cuckolding so I think it’s fair to say we are a bit nervous) looking for a hung guys to role play with us as husbands dick is small and I like a big cock. We arnt sure what the next step is, we have thought about camming

We’re not ready to meet anyone in person yet but are excited to explore the possible next stages in getting to that point
Sexy, tempting view.

Hi everyone!! 🙌

You are welcome. Where are located?

Reactions: toolman2c
Hi everyone!! 🙌

A good place to start is to watch her on cam with someone and see how much you both like it,that's where we started

Hi everyone!! 🙌

Those nipples are on ready for sure !!!

Hi everyone!! 🙌

Welcome to the site she is sexy

Hi everyone!! 🙌

Nice she is outside 😋