My wife...

You are right.... IT was going do fast that I panicked and asked for banning my account...
The response was just overwhelming...
I want this, its a huge surprise that this is so "exciting"....
So pls dont judge me - judge, comment, tribute and ask abou HER!
Sexy indeed

You are right.... IT was going do fast that I panicked and asked for banning my account...
Except the first 3 photos are AI *fakes*. At least the red bathing suit one is genuine.

She is gorgeous! I thought I had better make the most of it while the pics are up. I would let ve to see more of herIMG_20240711_153315_(1100_x_1467_pixel).jpg

I agree but all of them are real, się send them to me personally. Maybe some filter on iPhone - that's it
I know bras and lingerie can do a nice job of lifting and enhancing a woman's bust, but there appears to be a huge difference in breast size between the lingerie and swim suit pics. I could be wrong? Do you have any other pics of her to compare??

Well there's no use deleting them again, they are now in my wank bank to be cum sprayed 😋

Attachments

• IMG_20240711_184700842~2.jpg
    IMG_20240711_184700842~2.jpg
    320.7 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_20240711_184712282~2.jpg
    IMG_20240711_184712282~2.jpg
    271.9 KB · Views: 71
I know bras and lingerie can do a nice job of lifting and enhancing a woman's bust, but there appears to be a huge difference in breast size between the lingerie and swim suit pics. I could be wrong? Do you have any other pics of her to compare??
TRUST ME, the first 3 photos have had her body/clothing completely replaced with AI renderings. This isn't just some minor touchup, she was almost certainly wearing regular clothes and the OP used an app or website to replace everything with AI-generated lingerie and body.

Fake. Fake. Fake. At least the last photo of the red swimsuit looks genuine. And she's clearly attractive with a very nice body, so why use fakes for the other 3 is confusing.

Definitely aching to see her sucking on some cock. She's so cute. Has that innocent look, but when you step out of the room, she cups your best friends cock in his jeans and gives it a squeeze.

Definitely aching to see her sucking on some cock. She's so cute. Has that innocent look, but when you step out of the room, she cups your best friends cock in his jeans and gives it a squeeze.
I agree I find the innocent looking wife next door types you least expect make the best Hotwives and don’t just love big cock they worship it.