My wife seduces a married man - he becomes a lover

My wife’s name is Linda, and we’d both been married before. She had two daughters with her first husband, and my two children lived with their mom. We were in our 30s. We enjoyed sex and both of us were open to inviting others into our bedroom. And into our marriage.

Both of us had experienced threesomes before, and Linda had enjoyed some sexy “gang bangs” with small groups of her husband’s friends, at his request. She really preferred a group of three or four if a group scene was to happen, but these things are usually difficult to arrange and thus it didn’t happen but a couple of times. This was with her previous husband. It was a marriage we are all familiar with: two people who are very good for one another when it comes to sex, but can’t live together any more. The spark diminished over time with the pressures from career, travel, finances and all of the rest. Linda and her husband divorced. A year later, I met her. I too, was divorced.

As we dated, we explored our attitudes towards a number of relationship scenarios that could develop and we found we both had an interest in threesomes, mfm. And that I would be open to her having a BF on a regular basis, as long as it didn’t negatively impact our marriage. We were finding we had more and more in common (beyond the good sex) and we married. We both agreed that each of us could see others, but if I was going to see a woman, Linda would need to know about it in advance. We also agreed that she could see other men with or without me knowing about it, and that from time to time we’d have mfm fun with guys she picked. And she told me that if there was any special guys I wanted her to have sex with, she’d do it. Funny how things work out. I never brought a guy home for her to have sex with. She always seemed to have a guy or two waiting in the wings, so to speak. And she always chose well in my view.

I thought sex with me was hot for Linda, but early in our marriage I wasn’t sure Linda was reaching orgasm with me in her vagina. It’s wasn’t a size thing (I’m average – about 5.5” I think), Linda just needed a bit more excitement. And I was all for it! Some of you folks reading this get off on the more intimate details, so I’ll share a few with you. Because Linda had given natural birth to two girls, her vagina wasn’t as tight as a single girl who hadn’t given birth. That didn’t matter to me, it still felt good beyond any woman I’d ever enjoyed. And the total environment during sex with her was one of her beautiful 36B breasts below me (or on top of me), her hard nipples, her wetness and slippery labia, and of course the aroma of sex filling the room as I was filling her vagina. There’s nothing like it and believe me, I was looking forward to watching another man enjoy her.

We began planning for a threesome for her, agreeing that when we found the right guy he’d become a regular in our bed. Linda’s criteria for good sex has never changed - that the guy be personable, attractive and nicely equipped (at least “average” but preferably 6-7 inches) but not huge. And she likes it when he’s in a position of power in their workplace. He should be a good lover and fertile. It wasn’t that we wanted her to get pregnant right away, she just enjoyed having another man’s sperm in her (and I enjoyed that as well – as I was soon to find out). And she warned me, she’d need to have a relationship beyond sex with him if he was to be a regular in our bedroom and travel with him or spend nights with hotels with him. A bit scary for me, but she assured me it wouldn’t result in damage to our marriage. I was an “easy sell.”

I traveled a bit for work which created an opportunity for Linda to see other men, and on the weekends when her ex had custody of their daughters we (or she) could play in our own bedroom. Or she could spend the weekend with another guy. That’s how our conversations went and it wasn’t long before we acted on some sexy ideas. We talked about a guy she’d always wanted to have sex with as we had sex, and it excited both of us.

It wasn’t about large cocks, or guys fucking the hell out of her (although she would ask for guys to “fuck her harder” from time to time). It was about good sex with a guy she liked and grew to love as their relationship solidified and he was in our bed with her more and more often. Her favorite guy was a gentleman from her workplace – an executive in his mid-30s who met all of our criteria. I knew she had the hots for him, but he was married and wanted to stay that way. So did we. A year after we married, Linda had lunch with him after the two of them spent weeks giving off “come-on” signals to one another. They finished the long lunch in bed at Linda’s sister’s apartment. I knew what was happening and I came home from work early and waited for her in our marital bed. Let me tell you, it was all I could do to refrain from jacking off to orgasm.

Linda was relaxed, but still glowing as she undressed and told me about how “my wife had just been thoroughly fucked” for me and that they were already planning an overnight to a nearby resort area. Was I okay with that? Fuckin A, you’d better believe it. I helped her lay on her back on our bed and as I gently spread her legs her glistening labia told me that I’d been mildly cuckolded. Within a minute, my semen was flowing into Linda as she smiled and helped me stay deep. What more could a husband want? Half an hour after her lover’s second load went into my wife I was inside her myself, adding my semen (I’d had a vasectomy so I could only offer semen to help push her lover's fertile sperm deeper) which we assumed helped his sperm find their way deeper into her womb. We both wanted this as she revealed the more intimate details.

We were a year or so into our marriage and Linda and Mike were having sex two or three times a week. That's a lot for a married woman and her married lover (who both have full time jobs) but they were hot for one another and found a way. Linda would bring each other to orgasm two or three times each time they got together in our bed or in a hotel. She really looked forward to their trysts, as she wasn't having orgasm with me in her. Sometimes their sex would be a “quickie” in his office after work and other times they’d spend hours together in a hotel or our bed at home. As they continued to have good sex, their affection for one another grew and Linda was in love with Mike. At least, ...she was in love in some sense, - might or might not fall within the traditional description we give to "falling in love," but she needed him and he needed her. And I needed him to be with her, especially if I was traveling for work. The idea turned me on. He couldn't stay overnight with Linda every time they got together (married men just can't pull that off without creating issues back home) so they saved the times he could spend the night for times when I was traveling. I enjoyed knowing a man was in our bed with her giving her the equivalent of marital sex. And Linda loved waking up in his arms the next morning, and enjoying his morning wood before work.

It was quite a while until Mike was comfortable with the idea of me being home while the two of them had sex. He shared with Linda that he felt a bit awkward about me being in bed with them, although he did consent to me joining them after he finished in her and had enjoyed a few minutes of sexy afterglow with her. Over time, we became friends and when he was in our home it was just understood that that he and Linda were the “husband” and “wife” and I was just living there. Her body was his. They touched, kissed and fondled one another freely when he was in our home and I found myself with an erection frequently. She and I were not having sex very often, and when we did, it was seconds for me. I loved it and wanted it more often.

In our second year of our relationship with Mike, Linda shared with me that she had feelings for him (duh). I was feeling a bit insecure and she assured me our marriage was safe, but that at this point it would probably be a good idea for me not to be inside her any more. I saw a tear forming in her eye, and she was sincere – she assured me she'd find other ways to take care of me (she became very talented at prostate massage BJs, much to my delight). I was erect when she told me that I wouldn't be in her any more and I put her hand on the outside of my jeans, over my stiffening penis. Her face changed to a broad smile and she said "I'll make it so good for you, you won't believe it." The thought of Linda conceiving with Mike began to excite me even more. Linda couldn't stick to the “no penetration” for me agreement when she was really horny and she let me in her every now and then and fantasize I was Mike. She had started BC pills after the relationship with Mike heated up and we'd had a couple of late period scares. And then she told me she wanted to stop taking her BC pills (once again, a huge erection for me). The meaning of this was clear. We knew that if she conceived it would be with Mike as I could not impregnate her or any woman. This was when sex heated way up for all of us. We all wanted this.

Reactions: robbiewillsucku
My wife’s name is Linda, and we’d both been married before. She had two daughters with her first husband, and my two children lived with their mom. We were in our 30s. We enjoyed sex and both of us were open to inviting others into our bedroom. And into our marriage.

Both of us had experienced threesomes before, and Linda had enjoyed some sexy “gang bangs” with small groups of her husband’s friends, at his request. She really preferred a group of three or four if a group scene was to happen, but these things are usually difficult to arrange and thus it didn’t happen but a couple of times. This was with her previous husband. It was a marriage we are all familiar with: two people who are very good for one another when it comes to sex, but can’t live together any more. The spark diminished over time with the pressures from career, travel, finances and all of the rest. Linda and her husband divorced. A year later, I met her. I too, was divorced.

As we dated, we explored our attitudes towards a number of relationship scenarios that could develop and we found we both had an interest in threesomes, mfm. And that I would be open to her having a BF on a regular basis, as long as it didn’t negatively impact our marriage. We were finding we had more and more in common (beyond the good sex) and we married. We both agreed that each of us could see others, but if I was going to see a woman, Linda would need to know about it in advance. We also agreed that she could see other men with or without me knowing about it, and that from time to time we’d have mfm fun with guys she picked. And she told me that if there was any special guys I wanted her to have sex with, she’d do it. Funny how things work out. I never brought a guy home for her to have sex with. She always seemed to have a guy or two waiting in the wings, so to speak. And she always chose well in my view.

I thought sex with me was hot for Linda, but early in our marriage I wasn’t sure Linda was reaching orgasm with me in her vagina. It’s wasn’t a size thing (I’m average – about 5.5” I think), Linda just needed a bit more excitement. And I was all for it! Some of you folks reading this get off on the more intimate details, so I’ll share a few with you. Because Linda had given natural birth to two girls, her vagina wasn’t as tight as a single girl who hadn’t given birth. That didn’t matter to me, it still felt good beyond any woman I’d ever enjoyed. And the total environment during sex with her was one of her beautiful 36B breasts below me (or on top of me), her hard nipples, her wetness and slippery labia, and of course the aroma of sex filling the room as I was filling her vagina. There’s nothing like it and believe me, I was looking forward to watching another man enjoy her.

We began planning for a threesome for her, agreeing that when we found the right guy he’d become a regular in our bed. Linda’s criteria for good sex has never changed - that the guy be personable, attractive and nicely equipped (at least “average” but preferably 6-7 inches) but not huge. And she likes it when he’s in a position of power in their workplace. He should be a good lover and fertile. It wasn’t that we wanted her to get pregnant right away, she just enjoyed having another man’s sperm in her (and I enjoyed that as well – as I was soon to find out). And she warned me, she’d need to have a relationship beyond sex with him if he was to be a regular in our bedroom and travel with him or spend nights with hotels with him. A bit scary for me, but she assured me it wouldn’t result in damage to our marriage. I was an “easy sell.”

I traveled a bit for work which created an opportunity for Linda to see other men, and on the weekends when her ex had custody of their daughters we (or she) could play in our own bedroom. Or she could spend the weekend with another guy. That’s how our conversations went and it wasn’t long before we acted on some sexy ideas. We talked about a guy she’d always wanted to have sex with as we had sex, and it excited both of us.

It wasn’t about large cocks, or guys fucking the hell out of her (although she would ask for guys to “fuck her harder” from time to time). It was about good sex with a guy she liked and grew to love as their relationship solidified and he was in our bed with her more and more often. Her favorite guy was a gentleman from her workplace – an executive in his mid-30s who met all of our criteria. I knew she had the hots for him, but he was married and wanted to stay that way. So did we. A year after we married, Linda had lunch with him after the two of them spent weeks giving off “come-on” signals to one another. They finished the long lunch in bed at Linda’s sister’s apartment. I knew what was happening and I came home from work early and waited for her in our marital bed. Let me tell you, it was all I could do to refrain from jacking off to orgasm.

Linda was relaxed, but still glowing as she undressed and told me about how “my wife had just been thoroughly fucked” for me and that they were already planning an overnight to a nearby resort area. Was I okay with that? Fuckin A, you’d better believe it. I helped her lay on her back on our bed and as I gently spread her legs her glistening labia told me that I’d been mildly cuckolded. Within a minute, my semen was flowing into Linda as she smiled and helped me stay deep. What more could a husband want? Half an hour after her lover’s second load went into my wife I was inside her myself, adding my semen (I’d had a vasectomy so I could only offer semen to help push her lover's fertile sperm deeper) which we assumed helped his sperm find their way deeper into her womb. We both wanted this as she revealed the more intimate details.

We were a year or so into our marriage and Linda and Mike were having sex two or three times a week. That's a lot for a married woman and her married lover (who both have full time jobs) but they were hot for one another and found a way. Linda would bring each other to orgasm two or three times each time they got together in our bed or in a hotel. She really looked forward to their trysts, as she wasn't having orgasm with me in her. Sometimes their sex would be a “quickie” in his office after work and other times they’d spend hours together in a hotel or our bed at home. As they continued to have good sex, their affection for one another grew and Linda was in love with Mike. At least, ...she was in love in some sense, - might or might not fall within the traditional description we give to "falling in love," but she needed him and he needed her. And I needed him to be with her, especially if I was traveling for work. The idea turned me on. He couldn't stay overnight with Linda every time they got together (married men just can't pull that off without creating issues back home) so they saved the times he could spend the night for times when I was traveling. I enjoyed knowing a man was in our bed with her giving her the equivalent of marital sex. And Linda loved waking up in his arms the next morning, and enjoying his morning wood before work.

It was quite a while until Mike was comfortable with the idea of me being home while the two of them had sex. He shared with Linda that he felt a bit awkward about me being in bed with them, although he did consent to me joining them after he finished in her and had enjoyed a few minutes of sexy afterglow with her. Over time, we became friends and when he was in our home it was just understood that that he and Linda were the “husband” and “wife” and I was just living there. Her body was his. They touched, kissed and fondled one another freely when he was in our home and I found myself with an erection frequently. She and I were not having sex very often, and when we did, it was seconds for me. I loved it and wanted it more often.

In our second year of our relationship with Mike, Linda shared with me that she had feelings for him (duh). I was feeling a bit insecure and she assured me our marriage was safe, but that at this point it would probably be a good idea for me not to be inside her any more. I saw a tear forming in her eye, and she was sincere – she assured me she'd find other ways to take care of me (she became very talented at prostate massage BJs, much to my delight). I was erect when she told me that I wouldn't be in her any more and I put her hand on the outside of my jeans, over my stiffening penis. Her face changed to a broad smile and she said "I'll make it so good for you, you won't believe it." The thought of Linda conceiving with Mike began to excite me even more. Linda couldn't stick to the “no penetration” for me agreement when she was really horny and she let me in her every now and then and fantasize I was Mike. She had started BC pills after the relationship with Mike heated up and we'd had a couple of late period scares. And then she told me she wanted to stop taking her BC pills (once again, a huge erection for me). The meaning of this was clear. We knew that if she conceived it would be with Mike as I could not impregnate her or any woman. This was when sex heated way up for all of us. We all wanted this.
Married men are always the best, know how to keep their mouths shut, horny as hell, and safe fun sex for everyone! I can’t tell you how many married men we have been with!

Reactions: sjhopefulguy
What happened next?
We began talking more and more about her conceiving with Mike. Linda and I had a few weeks of frenzied fucking when Mike wasn't there (it was so hot and the "no penetration rule" for me went by the wayside) but soon enough we learned from Mike that his wife was not taking well to the idea of her husband fathering a child with my wife. Mike's wife seemed to be encouraging Linda to enjoy her husband when we ran into her at company gatherings. Because of the signals were receiving from Mike we slowed things down a bit. We began timing Linda's trysts with Mike to avoid a pregnancy until we had a better idea what was happening with Mike and his wife - we didn't want to find ourselves in a messy quagmire breaking up a marriage, etc. Linda and I found out later that the dynamics of their marriage were on somewhat edgy ground - weren't quite what Mike had portrayed to us, - the water was quite a bit deeper than we realized and this was the beginning of the end of Linda's relationship with Mike. Everything just changed. It was a letdown, to say the least.