My wife "naively" wears workout leggings out in public that show her pussy in detail. I love it.

My wife is super sexy, in shape with a nice tight ass. She always wears workout leggings with no panties while out in public. You can perfectly see her camel toe and shape of her pussy. This has always turned me on because I know other guys must see this and stare. She catches guys at the gym looking at her ass too. I used to think it was her naivety, but there is no way she doesn't notice her pussy through her own leggings. I think she is caught up in her conservatism and is afraid to be open, but does little things like this. Anyway I am a lucky ass guy...

My wife is super sexy, in shape with a nice tight ass. She always wears workout leggings with no panties while out in public. You can perfectly see her camel toe and shape of her pussy. This has always turned me on because I know other guys must see this and stare. She catches guys at the gym looking at her ass too. I used to think it was her naivety, but there is no way she doesn't notice her pussy through her own leggings. I think she is caught up in her conservatism and is afraid to be open, but does little things like this. Anyway I am a lucky ass guy...
That's wonderful! Of course other guys stare at her to chek her out! We should be able to take a look of some those pics 🍑😉

That’s actually one of my favorite go out in public outfits. Leggings are not supposed to have underwear worn under them. In nice weather it’s either leggings or a sundress.

I’m just curious have you ever worn a short skirt with no panties or even with panties and intentionally bent over so that random men and women could look at you? Does it make your pussy wet?
I’m just curious have you ever worn a short skirt with no panties or even with panties and intentionally bent over so that random men and women could look at you? Does it make your pussy wet?
Not yet, not without nickers, haven't been brave enough,

Not yet, not without nickers, haven't been brave enough,
My wife and I play a lot of pool and she will intentionally wear a button up shirt with no bra and unbutton it so that her tits are plainly visible when she leans over the table. She’ll also wear a short dress with or without panties so when she bends over the table, the men sitting down in the bar, can clearly see up her dress, and look at her crotch we don’t do this at our local bar where we know a lot of people, but bars further away from home always gets her wet, knowing that random men are staring at her Pussy

• Love
Reactions: manoverworld