My Wife is with a new guy right now.

My wife is out of town on a business trip. She called around supper time to see how things are going at home. After the usual chat she nonchalantly mentions that she's going to dinner with a colleague. "I'll let you know how it goes..." is how she ends the call. I ask her for some background info. All she says is "I'll text you when I get a chance..."
10:30 I text her and her response is "Round 1 complete..."
Does anyone else enjoy the "cuckold angst"...

She told me he got to her room and they got reacquainted. He's sitting on the couch, "get over here", he tells her. She likes his directness. She sits between his legs with her back against his chest. He massages her face and neck. Pretty soon they get up. She strips to her bra and underwear and he strips to his underwear. (She enjoys removing them pretty soon).
"Lay on the bed facedown " he tells her and continues massaging her. She really enjoyed his strong hands. He wasted no time removing her bra. She rolls over and those strong hands removed her underwear. "He fingered me to orgasm " she said. "Fuck me " she tells him...

...she positions herself on the bed so he can take her from behind. She appreciated his gentle touch in the beginning. But pretty soon he asserted his dominance, pushing her down into the mattress and pulling her hair. She said this brought her to orgasm and he didn't last much longer either.
They take a break, she sits on the couch. That's when she sends a text to me, "Round one complete ". She puts her phone down. She walked to the bed and is struck by the sight of a strong young black man laying in her bed, his big cock just out there for her enjoyment. And enjoy it she does. She eagerly goes down on him. She tries her best to deep throat his big cock but she can only take so much of him. He really gets turned on by her abilities...
This is where her recounting ends, it's late and she has to get up early the next morning...
"I'll continue with telling you about round two tomorrow..."
So that's where it stands... I am such a cuck...

Reactions: Em3840