My wife is so horny...(or my path to sharing her)

Another update. Sorry if this is hard to follow....

Today, she was walking around outside our cabin naked. Just on the deck but it was a bit naughty. Of course i gave her some attention, kissing her and feeling her and telling her how sexy she was. She was playful all morning while i worked.

At lunch...she was naked in bed showing off her bum to me again..which always gets me touching and kissing her bum. I surprised her that i charged her favorite toy (Lelo) and brought it along in my bag for her.

She had 3 orgasms playing with it as i lay beside her. She usually only wants me to touch and kiss her after each time she cums. She said things like "yes, fuck me. Cum in me" etc as she played. After she came i would comment on how sexy she was and how hard he (her toy) was for her etc.

We kissed a bit more and she said i should cum..So she toyed again, and started saying "i fucked my teacher". One of her affairs was with a teacher she had for a work course. She does not usually talk much about the affairs, but is starting to say more. FWIW i have forgiven her totally.

She started fucking her toy hard and said "he loved my ass so much. you are ok with that right?" i said "omg yes.you have such a hot ass i am sure he loved it"

she said "we had so much fun exploring each others bodies. He was so hard for me" and with that we both came.

we kissed and i was still stroking and she commented on that. I said, i think i can cum twice (i never do that)

She said "its ok that i fucked him right? you like that right" i said yes yes..and came a 2nd time with my hand.

She could not believe i came 2x. She got me some paper towel to clean up.

After we kissed a tiny bit and she said she wants me to keep touching and kissing her lots the next few days. She thinks i get more affectionate the longer it has been since my last time cumming. And wants me to be that way all the time.

Thanks for taking the time to read all this

any questions or advice welcome.

Today, she was walking around outside our cabin naked. Just on the deck but it was a bit naughty. Of course i gave her some attention, kissing her and feeling her and telling her how sexy she was. She was playful all morning while i worked.

At lunch...she was naked in bed showing off her bum to me again..which always gets me touching and kissing her bum. I surprised her that i charged her favorite toy (Lelo) and brought it along in my bag for her.

She had 3 orgasms playing with it as i lay beside her. She usually only wants me to touch and kiss her after each time she cums. She said things like "yes, fuck me. Cum in me" etc as she played. After she came i would comment on how sexy she was and how hard he (her toy) was for her etc.

We kissed a bit more and she said i should cum..So she toyed again, and started saying "i fucked my teacher". One of her affairs was with a teacher she had for a work course. She does not usually talk much about the affairs, but is starting to say more. FWIW i have forgiven her totally.

She started fucking her toy hard and said "he loved my ass so much. you are ok with that right?" i said "omg yes.you have such a hot ass i am sure he loved it"

she said "we had so much fun exploring each others bodies. He was so hard for me" and with that we both came.

we kissed and i was still stroking and she commented on that. I said, i think i can cum twice (i never do that)

She said "its ok that i fucked him right? you like that right" i said yes yes..and came a 2nd time with my hand.

After we kissed a tiny bit and she said she wants me to keep touching and kissing her lots the next few days. She thinks i get more affectionate the longer it has been since my last time cumming. And wants me to be that way all the time.

Very hot! Message any time if you want to chat and share more stories.

Reactions: at_work

Hot Story!!!!

Mind games ....dirty talking ....and connected sensual dirty sex has a result of incredible orgams!!

I get many comments on this so i will add to it more often. Note, we fool around pretty much every day, so will only include details about things that are getting us closer to her being a Hot Wife or cuckolding me.

This weekend, i thought i heard her moan at night. I was not sure though. So in the morning, i massaged her bum for a bit and then told her think she had a naughty dream cause i heard her orgasm at night.
She said "oh, i did have a hot dream, and then i masturbated, i did not think you heard me" grr..
I asked about the dream and she said little at first, but we made out some more. Until she said she wanted to cum on her own. So she turned away from me and started to masturbate again with her fingers. She did not want me to touch her or to talk until she came. (She is often like that) after she came we made out some more, and then she did the same thing again.
She asked if i wanted to cum, and i said its ok i can wait, but she wanted to jerk me off. So she got on top of me, sorta sitting on my hips so that she could still her me off as i looked at her.
She started to tell me about her dream. In her dream she was fucking a stranger. Doggy style. and it was so good. She came over and over again from his cock.
Well, sadly, that was as long as i could last. I came from looking at her and her telling me the dream.
Later that afternoon she played again, and then i did oral on her and she once again jerked me off. Its rare i cum 2x in a day. haha.

So, nothing to exciting to report, except her openness in talking about the dream, and her seeing how fast i came from it.

• Love
Reactions: newschotwife
This last weekend we had some time alone, after waking up, she told me she had played in the night (fingered herself) and had cum two times. we cuddled and kissed a bit, and she made me very hard for her turning away from me and making herself cum again. then i went down on her pretty pussy. she started to stroke me after that and said i should cum. So we kissed more etc. then she told me she met the teacher during the week when she was in the city. (one of her affair guys from about 2 years ago, last time as far as i know). She went on to tell me how good it was to see him and how much he loved her ass and was so hard for her. how they made out and then he fucked her doggy style. Some where in the conversation i said you are a real Hot Wife now and she agreed. it did not take long for me to cum.

Now..i really do not think she met with him. There was no time. I think she was just playing, but i have not asked her if it really happened. Its now 2 days later. We had a very busy weekend with lots of company at the lake. I am contemplating asking her today if it was true or not but part of me thinks maybe i won't bring it up at all. Not sure.

If it really happened, then wow..we did it. haha. if it didn't i think its still shows her trying to test me out to make sure i am ok with it etc.

After typing the above i heard her in the shower. she is going away until friday camping with a friend couple (not sexual friends at all). so i went to the bedroom to see her after the shower. we cuddled and kissed and sucked her breasts. she got me really hard and then said i needed to wait until Friday when she gets back, and if she is not tired we can play. So, i did not have a chance to ask her if its true. She said she wanted me not to send her naughty pics while camping. She doesn't want the friends to see. but i am supposed to flirt with her in chat while she is away. and of course, no masturbation for me.

Last edited:
Not to much to add since last. Its Saturday, and they decided to camp longer.

We were texting last night. Has a fun little chat.

"We had a nice day at the beach today"
"Did you were your sexy bikini?"
"No, LOL, the white one"
"The guys were checking you out i bet"
"Yeah"
"Hot, you are so sexy"
"Awe thank you"
"Any guys hit on you?"
"Yeah a bit"
"Nice what happened"
"Nothing much. One hot guy winked at me"
"To bad you couldn't flirt back with them around"
"Yeah"
"If you had been alone you could have asked him for help putting on sun tan lotion"
"mmmmmmmmm"
"That would be so hot"
"Yes"
"he would have been checking out your hot ass while he put lotion on your smooth legs"
"Sweet, i would like that"
"Any guy doing that would be so hard for you already"
"i am very wet now"
"MM went and yummy. Would you tell him you were wet as he rubbed the lotion on you"
"Yes"
"His hands would be all over your ass"
"I am going to cum now"
"Are you playing now?"
she stopped texting for about 10 minutes.
"yes, i came three times. i had to be quiet though"
"MM that is so hot. Wish i could lick you"
"me too. i gotta go now, bye love you"
"love you, you are so sexy and fun and naughty. You make me so horny, and i am so lucky."

Nothing to wild.. but another good talk. Of course i am still not to masturbate while she is away.

Reactions: SNJ_Dom
This was our Saturday....which was a very busy day for me with a work project, was working from home. My sexy wife was so extra horny, no idea why.

She would message me during the day to tell me she had just played in bed (fingers or toys) and i should come lick her if i could get away.

We also watched our favorite hockey team play, and i got to lick her pretty pussy 2x, i get to when ever our team scores.

So in one day..she must have masturbated at least 6 different times. She thinks she had about 20 orgasms' total. I went down on her 5x. She also jerked me off many times, but only to orgasm two times. (That is not normal for me..)

So what a fun day 🙂. Do other wives play this much?

The little video is her playing after she came already. wish i had one of her cumming to share.

I should add, she is not exactly shared yet, but she knows i want to watch her and a guy..or to have fun on her own again.
I’d serve the 2 of u honestly

Just played with my sexy wife at launch..she came 3x masturbating while i pretended to sleep beside her (she likes that oddly) then i did oral on her. She shaved her pussy after that cause she thought it was time and then i did oral on her again. We talked about her being a Hot Wife one day, and how happy we are and how we love each other. Then while she jerked me off she told me she would try and get together with one of her affair guys, the teacher again. And become a real Hot Wife 🙂

Reactions: sjhopefulguy
Just played with my sexy wife at launch..she came 3x masturbating while i pretended to sleep beside her (she likes that oddly) then i did oral on her. She shaved her pussy after that cause she thought it was time and then i did oral on her again. We talked about her being a Hot Wife one day, and how happy we are and how we love each other. Then while she jerked me off she told me she would try and get together with one of her affair guys, the teacher again. And become a real Hot Wife 🙂
So she still won’t let you fuck her?

Well, we do it sometimes.not that often. I prefer to go down on her. She does like doggystyle, i just have trouble staying hard for that.

A little update from yesterday.

We were driving to the lake and she told me she had a naughty dream. I asked her to tell me.

In her dream she was in the garage and there were a bunch of guys there. She asked them if she could have a beer and they said yes.
I asked her if i was there, she said no, I asked if she knew the guys, she said no.
Then she went to the fridge and grabbed two beers. She faced the guys and opened them both. She poured the beers over her tits and let it all run down. She realized then she was topless. The guys were all watching her.
And, that is when she woke up.

I told her that was so hot..and that i was hard already. I wish she hadn't woke up right at that part.

The rest of the drive i would occasionally rub her leg or her breast (she wore short and a t, no bra). and i would comment that i was still hard from her dream.

The rest of the day had us busy doing other stuff.

That night, i asked if she wanted to fool around and she did. We went to our bed. Naked. Made out a bit and i touched her all over. I asked if she wanted to cum and she said she didn't think she could. Tired etc. She said i should, and i said i would rather her. So we made out some more. She played with herself and i could tell she was getting close. Oddly..she likes it if i don't touch her or talk when she is cumming this way. It distracts here. So i just held her as she came pretty hard.

We kissed after some more and started to stroke me. She said she wanted me to cum. I told her how sexy and how she is etc.. then while she was stroking me i told her how hot her dream was. I said i wonder what would happen next in the dream. She started to talk and said "all the guys would have taken their cocks out"

With that she let go of my cock and started fingering herself again. I said
"did you like all those hard cocks"
She said she loved them. she said she went to one of the hottest guys and started sucking his cock.
"Did you like his cock"
"I loved it. it was so big and hard"
I said "they were all so hard for you. you are so sexy. They all want to cum on your sexy body"
"Yes.i want that.i want them all too"
And with that she came again..really hard.
We kissed and i came a less than a minute after.

She does not usually talk about it so much. There were a few more words than what i put here. It was so hot..And i sorta think it was another step closer.

hope you liked hearing...
Love this story - would love continuing the conversation with you both, see how it goes ..

Another fun weekend. is it hard to believe we have been married almost 30 years?

We played our board game..so fun. My favorite question of the night was "what would you do if you could clone me and be with both of us at once" she came up with one of me licking her pretty pussy, and the other sucking her breasts. We talked about it more..and got onto the topic of two other guys, one her her pussy and one in her mouth. So hot. She got a bit drunk paying the game, and ended up cumming with her favorite toy, Lelo, and my cock in her mouth. She never sucks me. so that was a really hot. I kept telling her it was two guys with her. I think she sucked me cause it was one of the things that came up in the game. "Do something for me that she did for someone else.." something like that.

She did some topless sun tanning as well. Loved that. But no one would see her from our patio at the lake.

This also happened a few days ago..i recorded her playing...

Another fun weekend. is it hard to believe we have been married almost 30 years?

We played our board game..so fun. My favorite question of the night was "what would you do if you could clone me and be with both of us at once" she came up with one of me licking her pretty pussy, and the other sucking her breasts. We talked about it more..and got onto the topic of two other guys, one her her pussy and one in her mouth. So hot. She got a bit drunk paying the game, and ended up cumming with her favorite toy, Lelo, and my cock in her mouth. She never sucks me. so that was a really hot. I kept telling her it was two guys with her. I think she sucked me cause it was one of the things that came up in the game. "Do something for me that she did for someone else.." something like that.

She did some topless sun tanning as well. Loved that. But no one would see her from our patio at the lake.

This also happened a few days ago..i recorded her playing...

loving this ongoing story........and that audio is incredible.......love audio orgasms 😉

كان هذا يوم السبت بالنسبة لنا.... وكان يومًا مزدحمًا للغاية بالنسبة لي، حيث كنت أعمل من المنزل، وكانت زوجتي المثيرة في حالة من الإثارة الشديدة، ولا أعرف السبب.

كانت ترسل لي رسالة خلال النهار لتخبرني أنها قد لعبت للتو في السرير (أصابع أو ألعاب) ويجب أن آتي لألعقها إذا تمكنت من الابتعاد.

لقد شاهدنا أيضًا فريق الهوكي المفضل لدينا يلعب، وتمكنت من لعق مهبلها الجميل مرتين، وأنا أحصل على ذلك عندما يسجل فريقنا هدفًا.

لذا في يوم واحد.. لابد أنها مارست العادة السرية ست مرات مختلفة على الأقل. تعتقد أنها حصلت على حوالي 20 هزة جماع في المجمل. لقد مارست العادة السرية معها خمس مرات. كما قامت بممارسة العادة السرية معي عدة مرات، ولكن فقط إلى أن وصلت إلى النشوة مرتين. (هذا ليس طبيعيًا بالنسبة لي..)

إذن ما أجمل هذا اليوم 🙂. هل تلعب الزوجات الأخريات بهذا القدر؟

الفيديو القصير يظهرها وهي تلعب بعد أن وصلت إلى النشوة بالفعل. أتمنى أن يكون لدي واحد لها وهي تصل إلى النشوة لمشاركته.

يجب أن أضيف، أنها لم تتم مشاركتها تمامًا بعد، لكنها تعرف أنني أريد مشاهدتها مع رجل.. أو الاستمتاع بوقتها بمفردها مرة أخرى.
Congratulations on this wonderful wife. You are in heaven man.