My wife and two middle aged black men at the gym

Supporting her doesn't mean eating her out after some other guy came in her though that's called homosexual, which is what I'm not and the line is immediately before that for me - and I think that's as generous as one can be while still being a heterosexual. Don't let anyone convince you you're supposed to do that if she wants you to. My woman absolutely would not be into me doing that kind of thing.
I think you are mistaken homosexuals do not eat pussy so you have no worries there perhaps your real fear is your desire to lick that bbc clean if that is your fear do not worry it does not make you a homosexual it means you are a living husband.

My now ex-wife worked as a cleaner for a gym near where we lived. Her hours were later in the evening, but she met 2 young guys, 1 black and the other was Asian, after some flirting between all 3, she went home with them and had 3 hours of sex. She became friends with them. I even met them and had sex with an asian woman while they worked my ex over.

My now ex-wife worked as a cleaner for a gym near where we lived. Her hours were later in the evening, but she met 2 young guys, 1 black and the other was Asian, after some flirting between all 3, she went home with them and had 3 hours of sex. She became friends with them. I even met them and had sex with an asian woman while they worked my ex over.
variety keeps some of our cunts..droolong! Its nothing personal.. we just like lots and can please..lots🙂 crissy🙂

Attachments

• 1KVID1915.mp4
    1KVID1915.mp4
    2.4 MB
  • 11xx.gif
    11xx.gif
    9.2 MB · Views: 41
  • christine watch and fuck.gif
    christine watch and fuck.gif
    2.8 MB · Views: 42
Well, He doesn't "have to" if he doesn't wish to. Just because she may want something does NOT mean he has to agree to it. Men are still a consenting part of a couple that's in a marriage. We don't just give up rights to say yes or no. There's all different types in here. Not all of us are the totally give up all control types.
I agree a hundred percent