My wife and cousin

About 6 months ago my wife and I had been out drinking and had talked about bringing someone else in for a night. When we got home she text my cousin(hang out regularly) to come over. He is married as well. He thought he was just coming over to hang out. My wife put on a white tank top and some booty shorts. When he got here she had some shots for us. After we took them he asked what was going on and she leaned over and gave him a quick kiss. She then came over to me and made out with me for about a minute. He face was priceless. She grabbed his hand and walked to our bedroom. My dick was so hard at this point. I couldn’t believe this was happening. They started to make out heavily and clothes started to come off. We had talked about it earlier that she was just comfortable with just oral no sex. She started to give him a slow sensual blowjob. By this time I’m laying next to them jerking myself. She then starts to give me one and he goes straight for her pussy. Licking all over it from behind. She lets out a moan which is abnormal. I flip her over and watch while he licks all over her. I make out with her while he is doing it. She looks at me about this time and says can I…i said what. She starts sucking me again and she puts her ass up in the air and motions for him. I couldnt believe it. He entered her from behind and she stops sucking me and starts to just moan. After about five mins we switched up and she was soaking wet and stretched out. It was the best feeling I’ve ever had. We tag teamed her for about twenty mins. His wife doesn’t swallow and my wife knew that. Right when he was about to cum she grabbed and sucked him off. Was so hot to watch her be like this. She then came over to me and sucked me dry. It was hands down the hottest thing I’ve ever been apart of. Who would of thought my wife with 5 kids could be like that.

Also this is absolutely how this happened. It hasn’t happened again. My wife feels guilty cause he is married and we are all four close.

Last edited:
About 6 months ago my wife and I had been out drinking and had talked about bringing someone else in for a night. When we got home she text my cousin(hang out regularly) to come over. He is married as well. He thought he was just coming over to hang out. My wife put on a white tank top and some booty shorts. When he got here she had some shots for us. After we took them he asked what was going on and she leaned over and gave him a quick kiss. She then came over to me and made out with me for about a minute. He face was priceless. She grabbed his hand and walked to our bedroom. My dick was so hard at this point. I couldn’t believe this was happening. They started to make out heavily and clothes started to come off. We had talked about it earlier that she was just comfortable with just oral no sex. She started to give him a slow sensual blowjob. By this time I’m laying next to them jerking myself. She then starts to give me one and he goes straight for her pussy. Licking all over it from behind. She lets out a moan which is abnormal. I flip her over and watch while he licks all over her. I make out with her while he is doing it. She looks at me about this time and says can I…o said what. She starts sucking me again and she puts her ass up in the air and motions for him. I couldnt believe it. He entered her from behind and she stops sucking me and starts to just moan. After about five mins we switched up and she was sucking wet and stretched out. It was the best feeling I’ve ever had. We tag teamed her for about twenty mins. His wife doesn’t swallow and my wife knew that. Right when he was about to come she grabbed and sucked him off. Was so hot to watch her be like this. She then came over to me and sucked me dry. It was hands down the hottest thing I’ve ever been apart of. Who would of thought my wife with 5 kids could be like that.

Also this is absolutely how this happened. It hasn’t happened again. My wife feels guilty cause he is married and we are all four close.
Would love to see her in action 😉