My married neighbor made her move at a block party

Got the permission to upload a bunch of new content with the neighbor. Check it out and comment. She loves to hear that you're cumming to it!

View attachment 2328421View attachment 2328422
There is the old adage to not shit where you eat, but their is also one that forbidden fruit is the sweetest and that little lady with that hot fit body is certainly sweet, as well as from the sound a woman that loves to fuck.
Your own wife is a real beauty and from your posts likes to play with another couple and swap partners, who if the opportunity was there I doubt many men would turn down the offer of having her. Have you thought about you and your wife having a foursome with this neighbouring couple?

There is the old adage to not shit where you eat, but their is also one that forbidden fruit is the sweetest and that little lady with that hot fit body is certainly sweet, as well as from the sound a woman that loves to fuck.
Your own wife is a real beauty and from your posts likes to play with another couple and swap partners, who if the opportunity was there I doubt many men would turn down the offer of having her. Have you thought about you and your wife having a foursome with this neighbouring couple?
Yeah I've brought it up. The neighbor say's there's no way her husband would be down. Apparently he rarely gets her off and she's brought up alternate life styles to add some spice but he gave her a hard no. And the neighbor isn't in to women

Yeah I've brought it up. The neighbor say's there's no way her husband would be down. Apparently he rarely gets her off and she's brought up alternate life styles to add some spice but he gave her a hard no. And the neighbor isn't in to women
If he cannot get it up for that hot little wife of his,, and he has no interest in fucking a hot neighbours wife like your`s then there is not much hope for him as the wife is going to get what she needs elsewhere and it might as well be you as somebody else. It would be a shame for her to have to go outside of the neighbourhood, so you keep giving her what she needs and showing us the vids. That is if your own wife would not have a problem with it. I know you have said she plays with another couple and she seems more than happy from that video swapiing, but from what you said of the neighbours wife not being into woman, would it be a problem for your wife knowing you were banging this neighbour ?