My little fantasy

SluttyXamberX

Male
From
UK
I have always had a very specific fantasy.
Me and my bf are driving along in the middle of nowhere completely lost. Eventually we come across a bar, proper shabby looking place. We go in to get a drink and find out directions, once inside we realise its full of guys. Like big man's man guys. My hubby talks to the barmaid and asks or directions, meanwhile I realise that all the guys are staring at me, they start closing in an dbefor I know it they are pulling at my top and touching me up. My hubby turns round and begins to say something when the barmaid ( whose a little hotting just grabs him and starts kissing him right in front of me. Before I can object I notice that one of the guys is pushing down on my shoulder, gently forcing me to my knees, while everyone else is undoing there belts. Before I know it they are lining up and I'm sucking my way around the bar. They all commence to fuck me first one by one then two by two and before I know it I'm being gangbanged right in front of my hubby, after a while my hubby goes and waits I the car till they are done with me. The. The the barmaid grabs me by the back of my hair and marches me out to my husband completely naked and covered in untold amounts of cum. They have all cum in my thong and shoved it in my mouth.
I am put back I my hubby's car and home we go. X

I have always had a very specific fantasy.
Me and my bf are driving along in the middle of nowhere completely lost. Eventually we come across a bar, proper shabby looking place. We go in to get a drink and find out directions, once inside we realise its full of guys. Like big man's man guys. My hubby talks to the barmaid and asks or directions, meanwhile I realise that all the guys are staring at me, they start closing in an dbefor I know it they are pulling at my top and touching me up. My hubby turns round and begins to say something when the barmaid ( whose a little hotting just grabs him and starts kissing him right in front of me. Before I can object I notice that one of the guys is pushing down on my shoulder, gently forcing me to my knees, while everyone else is undoing there belts. Before I know it they are lining up and I'm sucking my way around the bar. They all commence to fuck me first one by one then two by two and before I know it I'm being gangbanged right in front of my hubby, after a while my hubby goes and waits I the car till they are done with me. The. The the barmaid grabs me by the back of my hair and marches me out to my husband completely naked and covered in untold amounts of cum. They have all cum in my thong and shoved it in my mouth.
I am put back I my hubby's car and home we go. X
nice little fantasy, would make some fun pillow talk

Reactions: Lynnandhubby