My gf is a feminist

bobtk

Male
From
UK
Anyone you have read my posts knows I am trying to convince my Muslim gf to cuckold me.

She is a huge feminist. She won't wear lingerie, heels, cosplay costumes or let me go unprotected. She feels she is a dancing monkey to a man. She is always reading feminist literature about how the world is decided and built by men. She thinks I am some weirdo from a carry on film when I ask her to dress sexy. Strangely, she is submissive during sex and quite a normal person (as I seem to be painting the idea of a dominant person).

Does anyone have any angles where I can directly it indirectly persuade her cuckolding is a very feminist action. I joked with her already that she should go and fuck other guys if she is on control of her body. That didn't really work.

Anyone you have read my posts knows I am trying to convince my Muslim gf to cuckold me.

She is a huge feminist. She won't wear lingerie, heels, cosplay costumes or let me go unprotected. She feels she is a dancing monkey to a man. She is always reading feminist literature about how the world is decided and built by men. She thinks I am some weirdo from a carry on film when I ask her to dress sexy. Strangely, she is submissive during sex and quite a normal person (as I seem to be painting the idea of a dominant person).

Does anyone have any angles where I can directly it indirectly persuade her cuckolding is a very feminist action. I joked with her already that she should go and fuck other guys if she is on control of her body. That didn't really work.
Very interesting situation!!

Probably the first time I face this one.

Indeed, I think being a hotwife is a very feminist position, where the wife is normally the dominant person of the marriage.

Then, during the sex with the bull, she will enjoy being fully submissive. I bet all my money.

Normally, feminist women end being very submissive when they find the right sexual partner. This happened to me before a couple of times.

😉

Reactions: hotwifelexi
Yeah, she is submissive during sex. I like to be too but I am more of a switch as a consequence. I actually wish she was dominant during sex.

Is there anything in the feminist doctrine which can make her feel that hotwifing is something she should do to match this feminist identity she wants to relate to ?

Before you ask, she knows I like to be dominated and strapons. She is warming up to the idea of tie and tease on me but nothing anal. That's gay from her perspective.

Reactions: toolman2c