Multiple cucks watching your wife?

Not quite the same, but have sat there watching a bull pound my now ex gf while sitting with the other bull waiting to take his turn before they both dumped a load on her. Both of us were jerking off. I genuinely thought he was going to demand me dressed as a sissy maid to fluff him but he didn't. Honestly, I still remember the way she was shouting fuck me harder over and over with "fuck fuck fuck" mixed in for food measure.

I cleaned the first guy deposit off her face and chest. The second guy dumped it on her ass

Not quite the same, but have sat there watching a bull pound my now ex gf while sitting with the other bull waiting to take his turn before they both dumped a load on her. Both of us were jerking off. I genuinely thought he was going to demand me dressed as a sissy maid to fluff him but he didn't. Honestly, I still remember the way she was shouting fuck me harder over and over with "fuck fuck fuck" mixed in for food measure.

I cleaned the first guy deposit off her face and chest. The second guy dumped it on her ass
Hot

My ex and I were on vacation and went to an adult club. It was a Saturday and lots of folks mingling. They had multiple rooms but they had one in the middle of the club that had glass windows on three sides with a big round bed in the middle. We watched a threesome playing, then two couples playing with each other mf, ff, mfm and mm.
When they finished I guided Fran into the room and removed all of her clothes.left the room and there were 6 or so people watching her. She was walking around the room touching herself and playing with her titties.
Two guys went in got naked and began kissing, feeling her up and she began sucking the both. Then a third guy went in and joined.
She sucked the three of them the they laid her back on the round bed and one began fucking her while she jacked the other two.
She crawled up and was riding the one cowgirl and one got in front of her and she was sucking him when the the third got behind her, began sucking and licking her ass then stood and pushed his cock deep in her ass. By the time they were done there were maybe 40 people cheering them on.
That was the most exciting times we had playing together. And even though we had played together for almost 20 years she said it was the best time she had ever had. Both guys had very nice cocks but she said the thought of all the people watching made her cum the hardest she had cum in a long time .
I have told CCC this story and now she wants to go there. Too bad they closed down.

Anyone else have a fantasy of not just watch your wife get fucked but other men watching as well? Lately of been so hot and bothered thinking about her ridding a big black cock while myself and a couple other guys watch her get fucked. Jerking off and just enjoying the show
I have pretty much the same fantasy. Makes me so horny whenever I start thinking about it.

Reactions: WantToWatchWife
A while back we went to a club in Indy. They had just added a custom built sex chair and they wanted a couple to demonstrate it. It was early and things hadn't revved up so everyone seemed a bit shy. A guy we had just met looked at me and nodded his head. I said why not and sat in the chair. Virtually everyone in the club was watching as we went at it. I found it to be quite exciting. 😉

A while back we went to a club in Indy. They had just added a custom built sex chair and they wanted a couple to demonstrate it. It was early and things hadn't revved up so everyone seemed a bit shy. A guy we had just met looked at me and nodded his head. I said why not and sat in the chair. Virtually everyone in the club was watching as we went at it. I found it to be quite exciting. 😉
Being your hubby would be so rewarding.