Ususally one at a time at home. I think when she went out on a date there sometimes was more, she would be sorer and tireder the next day. Yeah she got real loud sometimes, my room was next to hers, just a sheetrock wall between, I could hear alot of the sex sounds.
My mom was loud when she entertained men mostly one at a time but occasionally more she is a very sexual woman,
She is definitely a middle class woman who enjoys sex,
Have you ever seen her with any of her lovers,

My mom was loud when she entertained men mostly one at a time but occasionally more she is a very sexual woman,
She is definitely a middle class woman who enjoys sex,
Have you ever seen her with any of her lovers,
Somebody told me the louder they are the more they are enjoying it. And middle class women need to be used hard.

I saw her do some stuff with all of them, depended on the man, some would just kiss andhug before they went to her room. Others went pretty far before. I remember one man who told me he wanted me to see how much a slut she wasand he did things to her right infront of me.

Somebody told me the louder they are the more they are enjoying it. And middle class women need to be used hard.

I saw her do some stuff with all of them, depended on the man, some would just kiss andhug before they went to her room. Others went pretty far before. I remember one man who told me he wanted me to see how much a slut she wasand he did things to her right infront of me.
We lived in an old farmhouse and doors didn't close right so I had lots of opportunities to watch my mom with my uncles as I called her Male friends, lol
I don't think of my mom as a slut but just a sexual hot woman who can't do without a cock to play with,