Me and my girl are going to Maspalomas in Gran Canaria

Wow 🤩 those nipples 🔥🔥🔥
@Jay_n_Rebecca92 Those first pics you posted, I clocked this vest top with the pokies showing through the material. I was thinking “am I ever gonna see your wife’s nipples?”

Now I’m thinking, I should book a flight to Gran Canaria and meet up in the dunes so Rebecca can ride me like a Cowgirl on a bucking bull while I’m latched onto those baby feeders

Reactions: Jay_n_Rebecca92
Hi guys, we have recently registered with this forum and it looks great!

Me and Rebecca are going to Gran Canaria for a naughty few days away from the 2 kids! (Our first holiday alone for 10 years!) We are both 32 and been together for 14 years now. We have gotten into some naughty antics in the past (mainly on Rebecca’s behalf), we had the idea of having a mad little break, lots of sunshine, alcohol and naughtyness :cool: .

I liked the idea of Rebecca getting naked on the nudist beach for a few guys to see her body (she has never done this before) and maybe taking a walk into the dunes, we have never done swinging before but we have discussed it and not against it! Can you guys suggest anything else we could get up to while we are there? Open to any ideas! maybe even dares I could get her to do… all will be documented on here :) . Here are some soft pics of her as well.
Watch Helena‘s cock quest on xnxx.com she goes to a lot of nude beaches and masturbates, pretending that no one is watching when her husband is filming some of the voyeurs who are watching and they get more and more bold and she keeps playing with her cunt your wife easy way to feel comfortable and for you to get to watch

Wow 🤩 those nipples 🔥🔥🔥
@Jay_n_Rebecca92 Those first pics you posted, I clocked this vest top with the pokies showing through the material. I was thinking “am I ever gonna see your wife’s nipples?”

Now I’m thinking, I should book a flight to Gran Canaria and meet up in the dunes so Rebecca can ride me like a Cowgirl on a bucking bull while I’m latched onto those baby feeders
Great tit

Wow 🤩 those nipples 🔥🔥🔥

Haha thanks ;)

WifewantstoPlay

• Fresh cuckold community, share your wife photos or cuckold lifestyle experience here, search bulls to fuck.

Quick Navigation

User Menu