Married 14months, too early to cuckold me?

I'm 27, married the love of my life J,14months ago, having met her nearly 2.5 years ago. I have a job I enjoy doing, make reasonable money and with what J brings in we manage our mortage ok, we share everything, all expences, cooking, laundry, all domestic housework etc.
The fly in the ointment being my endowment, at 4.5" at best hard, under 3" at other times, plus I can cum in under 5minutes, usually 3-4, a couple of times I've not even got in, managed to cover it up by going down on her as it happened.

J, an absolute corker, red shoulder-lengh hair, aged 23, a superb 34c-24-34 figure, kept trim by swimming, jogging, often 5miles, kicking boxing!
We met in a pub near her Uni, celebrating end of year and with a small group of girls, we chatted for minutes only, during which I mentioned who l worked for, she told me that the company depot was couple of miles from home, stating I was heading back early in the morning, J also was catching a train home, I offered her a lift home. During the trip home we got to know each other & have been inseperable ever since.
J was a virgin at 20 when we met, we slept together 1st time a couple of months later, but it was on our 3 time sleeping together that I fucked J, and after that we moved in together, J was eager to fuck often but as I couldn't make her orgasm during penetration, quickly learned that I could easily by going down after I'd cum, then she came 2 or 3 times, if I tried going down before fucking her, then I often shot off before getting to main course.
So here I am 14 months, full of guilt due to my Never making my wife cum except by tongue or fingering, but not my little dick.
I have mentioned to J she deserves bigger & better than my pathetic dick.
But how to brooch the idea of her picking out a guy at the nightclub we go dancing to, I don''t dance with 2left feet, so she dances with others, & I noticed it more often Black men she flaunts herself as she dances.
I want her fucked properly, to have multiorgasms during a fuck, several times in one night. But how?

Talk to her....let her lead you
Tried to, but she poho's the idea, I've told her how excited I got once watching her with her arms around the neck of a big Moroccan fella, who cupped her bum during a slow dance!
I actually cum without touching, just watching him whisper in her ear cus I thought he was kissing her neck!

Reactions: Edik23
Maybe sexual pleasure is not her thing, after all she married a guy who cannot preform! Perhaps let it go, she will either remain a unsatisfied wife or she will begin to find pleasures elsewhere! Either way you win, if she remains a frustrated wife you have a great wife, and if she cheats you get to be the cuckold you desire to be!

Tried to, but she poho's the idea, I've told her how excited I got once watching her with her arms around the neck of a big Moroccan fella, who cupped her bum during a slow dance!
I actually cum without touching, just watching him whisper in her ear cus I thought he was kissing her neck!
persevere... and listen to her
why did she say no? what are her needs and fantasies?

Reactions: petecoach2435
persevere... and listen to her
why did she say no? what are her needs and fantasies?
I bought her a vibrator, which is dark brown, has a 7" workable length she loves it when I use that on her, she has called it George, I also know she has taken George into the bathroom after she thinks I'm asleep to orgasm again! But gets embarrassed when I mentioned it once, but she has used it when having phone sex with me if I'm working abroad as I often am, sometimes 2/3 weeks at a time. She cums great then!

Have a friend that dated his wife for 3 years they married and on their honeymoon she cucked him the first time as he watched and encouraged her

back when I was a bull - one of the first couple that I was with -- he had a big 9in cock - I was 7 but she wanted my cock over his cock so size is not really the issue - being focused on pleasing her if you want both to be happy. If you are licking her pussy clean after you fuck her - next time while you are in the middle of licking her pussy clean - say I am fantasizing that you fucked a cock earlier today and I am licking his cum from your pussy.

Reactions: middleage